• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

In the news

I don't think the steroids did that to him.
Hope he makes a full recovery though. Seems like a cool dude.

I feel very sorry for Justin - of course never good to see anyone like that. Saying that though - I am fairly sure it was common knowledge within the industry he was a drug abuser, of not only steroids but also stims, fat burners, and recreational drugs - so honestly to say he was destroyed by steroids isnt really prob the truth - but more destroyed by lifestyle more than anything.

Wasn't this the dude who was taking more than just "traditional" Steroids, including some other dangerous shit.

Sad, but shows what dangers can occur when this becomes an obsession. Best wishes for Justin.

Bodybuilder destroyed by steroids - YouTube

Sad to see Justin in this current condition I hope his health improves (if that is possible) I knew him over 20 years ago when he was living with friends of mine and I used to live with his old training partner Dean. All the best Justin

Great clip mate. Feel for the dude. At least he's open and honest about chit.

Summed it up best in his closing statement 'If you don't do this PROPERLY' ...

At the end of the day there are two types of people when it comes to PED - users or abusers - if your an abuser and your also hooked of other different drugs, uppers, downers, rec drugs etc etc then your going to be in for a bad time - if your simply a user and have the control then side effects would be very minimal I would say - would be safer than a smoker or a heavy drinker.

First up, its mainstream media, so you already are behind the 8 ball there.

"I tried everything…"

Um, yep.

Not sure that steroids, even massive overdoses, would do that. If so, all the Olympia guys would be in wheelchairs. But stuff like acid and such will fry the brain.

Poor guy. Abusing GHB wouldn't have helped his cause I could imagine
Either way very sad he's now on such a downhill road