• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

interesting article on beef sausages...

Love sausages ....

But its like eating a meat pie nowadays... Never know what the Kunce are putting in them...

this is the reason we have an obese population, food industry is slowly killing everyone

and people think they need supplements to be big, fit and strong, LIES!

LOL

Don't particularly like beef sausages these days anyway but I had thought that that was the case. Lips and arseholes for sure.

Off topic but slightly related: when I was a fat little kid and my Dad told me that's what they used in meat pies, I don't think I ate one for a few years after that. Haunted me :p

Fark me! What has the world come to if you cant even buy a sausage these days without it being laced with shit.

Yeah i generally stay away from sausages, however, i have found a little chicken shop near me which sells awesome chicken sausages which dont appear very fatty all, so i have started getting these and having one a day with my eggs in the morning, or i will make risoles with lean beef mince to have with my eggs

Hmmm the thing with snags is, You really do need a minimum amount of fat, typical ratio for a nice gourmet style is usually 70/30

Then again, I got myself a sausage maker at my ole boys, I make some Italian sausage, but i just minced up a pork shoulder with a bit of bacon fat, add the herbs and wallah.

you could always mince chicken breast and bacon fat into a snag till its just moist enough to be nice. Yum!

Interesting article indeed. I do not eat sausage though. It's still a processed meat even if you call it organic.

I buy good sausages from the butcher, he makes them himself.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2