• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Interesting article...

The reason I dont call myself a personal trainer Kyle, is because when I started in gyms, the term did not exist, we were all gym instructors. I was training people for 10 years before PT's came about.

One client I booted out was asking everybody about drugs, the other was taking milk out of my fridge for his protein drinks, do you want me to go on Kyle. I'm not a softcock and I dont turn the other cheek, I dont hug clients and I dont mince words.

If youre not there to improve, f u c k off and let someone else have your timeslot. I am time poor, not client poor.

Why dont you at least come to PTC to observe one night Kyle, I promise I wont ask you to lift. You said your gym's heaviest DB is 25kg, sorry, thats not a gym. Come see some big weights get shifted that you will never see at your gym, then stick around later and watch the men lift.

You can then accurately convey what I'm like and what the lifters are like to your horde of supporters on here.

About calling yourself a PT or not, and your dodgier clients being booted, all that's fair enough, Markos, and I have no argument with it.

It's not up to me to accurately convey what you're like, it's up to you. If you say, "I kick clients out", you should add it's because they're thieves or want drugs, because when you just leave it at that and put it together with all that stuff about people lifting heavy and your not liking softcocks, what it sounds like is, "I kick out soft bastards."

We just go on your words. If we've got the wrong idea and you don't like it, use different words.

Thanks for the invite, though. I mean that.

What I think is that there is a hard bugger side to Markos, and then the normal nice human side, too. But you prefer to show just one of those in newsletters and forums. This is pretty common. But it's most common in guys with lard, not guys with muscles, so you're unusual there :D

Horde of supporters, haha :)

Last edited:
I had some bussiness people come to my house yesterday to discuss business oppurtunuties with PTC. They spent a few hours, it was fun listening to them, very interesting.

Anyway, all that these guys knew about me were the newsletters, same as you. They explain that I am exactly as they thought I would be.

Ultimately, you read what you WANT to read. These guys were full of praise and compliments, we'll see where it all heads, but others think I am a rude prick that is this hard bastard.

why didnt these 2 think that?

Probably because they figured if a hundred people travel from all over Melbourne to lift in his garage, 6000 read his newsletters, he gives ALL his information away for free, he hosts comps and allows strangers to live in his house, feeding them, has a tribal following by those that know him, he cant be too bad.

They read the same thing as you, but in the end, you'll believe what you want to believe, whatever suits you.

your not going to get the whole story on a forum, sorry for not going into detail on those I've booted out.

You shouldnt comment unless you know the whole story either.

Its actually the topic of newsletter # 78

LOL.....#77 is half done, its called "Strength & Conditioning" will be up Monday I think.

# 78 is called "Book covers and judges".

I think #74 is still the best, not because it mocks my gym but because it so well summarises all the rest of the stuff he's said so far.

the other was taking milk out of my fridge for his protein drinks.

Think you would get along with my mother. Never, ever, unless you want to risk death, take the last of the milk. If there is no milk for her tea, she hunts down the culprit is a murderous rage. Nothing stands between a crazy Irish midget and her tea.