• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Interview with Australia's most muscular woman - IFBB Pro Christine Envall

HCAM

Was this you at last years IFBB October Australian titles wishing Christine hadn't spoiled your day by having her legs out on show?

Australian IFBB Pro, Christine Envall - Australia's most muscular woman.

Interview coming soon...

Hardcore Aussie Muscle | Facebook

2022d1328705890-interview-australias-most-muscular-woman-ifbb-pro-christine-envall-dsc00133.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00133.jpg
    DSC00133.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited by a moderator:
Why? Seriously.

The guy far right has a massive head. It looks way out of proportion to his body rofl.

Fuck, just noticed that now I can't stop laughing.

It looks like it has been (poorly) cut and pasted on from a bigger picture.

Ah....... this is bodybuilding.......

Since when do females want to look feminine?

Her objective is to have as much muscle, and be as lean as possible, she has certainly nailed that. Those legs put most men to shame.

Even though I don't care for BB one bit, I have to applaude her dedication to get to where she is.

well she also weighs alot more... and is taller, with a large frame, and probably more testosterone in the blood than the competitors.

Is that the rule where only winners Q for the mr.O?

I think thats shit....top 2 at least...

That's the one, Joel. As she says in the interview though, she plans on just spending the first couple of years "getting her name out there" again.