• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Introducing Bulk Nutrients - the member here.

Bioflex

Site Advertiser
Excuse the post in the general supplement section but as "Bulk Nutrients" will be around a bit, giving advice and everything else, I thought it best to make a formal introduction.

Many regular users would know that I haven't been around here nearly as much as when we first joined as a sponsor, unfortunately as business has taken off (which is a good thing of course) a baby has been added to my wife and my life, and a few other family issues, forum time is precious.

Over the last few months we have added a service for all our customers (or potential customers) where they can get live advice from the Bulk Nutrients team during a one hour period (which is currently 12 - 1pm each day) on facebook.
Selecting someone for this job was tough.
As I wasn't able to do it I wanted someone that knew their stuff when it came to supplements, had the mindsest that "less is more" in many cases and generally tried to apply some logic to any supplements when proclaiming its worth.
They also had to be ultra reliable too!

After giving this a bit of thought I figured one of the few guys who would be great for the job was Nick Telesca (formerly M.O from here), over the last few months Nick has been a fantastic addition to our team, assisting many people with live advice on facebook.
Given that and the fact I feel a real responsibility for us to offer advice on forums, I have recently asked Nick to look after the responsibility of this here on behalf of Bulk Nutrients too.

So, this post is to let everyone know that Nick Telesca will be the man behind the Bulk Nutrients user on here. I am sure he will work very hard offering advice and will do his best to answer any questions about supps use in general as well as our range specifically.
I have also asked Nick to run regular competitions and giveaways to keep the forum exciting, so he will be responsible for this job too.

Please keep in mind that any questions that involve actual orders should be directed straight to the staff at our factory (details available on the Bulk Nutrients site) as Nick is located a few thousand km's away from us, he won't be able to help out when any ordering issues if you have them.

I'll still be dropping in from time to time and anyone is welcome to contact me at the Bulk Nutrients email addres when it comes to tech questions (as I still answer everyone of these enquiries) or give me a call.

Look out for our free sample offers which we will be adding to our website soon too. Within a few weeks we will change the banner advert here, where anyone who is yet to use our products will be able to request our WPC, WPI, Pre Workout or flavoured BCAA's directly from our site.

Regards,

Ben Crowley
Bulk Nutrients

Awesome Ben but I don't think M.O was ever a member here, or if he was he went by a different username. ;)

Congrats on the new addition to the family , i am sure the baby and the business is keeping you on your toes

Good to see a company offering great support and advice to customers and potential customers.

Have heard nothing but good rep for you and your company , and have see it putting a lot back into the bodybuilding community

Great job

Thanks for the post Ben!

Firstly, congratulations on your new lovely baby!

The launch & success of your advice service on facebook (awesome!) & a big congrats to Nick! (HCAM)

Look forward to utilising his knowledge on Ausbb :)

Cheers for the post, Bioflex.
Thank you for the warm welcoming Bella and fellow mods/Admin.

Let's see if we can try and bring our industry up a level with these extra few services.

Great to see you on our Facebook Q's and A's too, Bella. It's been a huge success so far.

You're very welcome Nick. Its a great service & I'm supportive! :)

Great to have knowledgable people who know what they're talking about ;)

I look forward to great things!

Kiss that baby for me :)

Last edited:
You're very welcome Ben. Its a great service & I'm supportive! :)

Great to have knowledgable people who know what they're talking about ;)

I look forward to great things!

Kiss that baby for me :)

Hi, my name is Nick lol.
See first post for more details :p

Kidding aside, thanks again for your support.

and another question, is there still an ausbb discount code? I typed it in on the website but it wasn't accepted

Would be great if you could buy say 5kg of WPC in 1kg lots of flavours at the discounted rate rather than at the 1 kilo rate.

You can mate. Write what you want in the description box (checkout). Done it a few times now. My brother split his 1kg of creatine into 250g packs for storage.

How's it going, everyone. Just to clear up some confusion as this does seem to be a common question, multiples of 5kg, ie 5kg, 10kg, 20kg of any flavoured protein can be broken down into different 5kg pouches, however, 5kg can not be broken down into 5 x 1kg, as this involves 5 times as much packaging time and higher actual material cost than supplying one 5kg.

It's the managing of products in this way that we are able to sell our products for such cheap prices compared to others.

The question regarding discounts for forum members, this is only available for Bioflex products in which you are rewarded with a 10% discount. We don't offer this at Bulk Nutrients as the prices shown are as discounted as one could get in this industry and then some! Offering discounts on already discount prices would see us in a bit of financial trouble soon enough, lol.

If anyone has any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. That's why I'm here.