• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

is anybody willing to try

chrisp

hey guys now im anewbie to the forum but not to workingout boxed from the age of 11 im now 30 started lifting when i was around 20 wasted the first few years as most of us probably did then got serious im not huge dont want to be but do take working out very seriously over the last few years ive really got into it and wot ive found most enjoyable is changing things up to keep people motivated i run a small gym(boxing) but we do alot of weights to.
ive found cutting to be a real pain i hate cardio diets i find easy bulkings great eat loads of clean foods lift heavy and feal like yr getting somewhere if any of you guys are cutting at the mo give this 20min routine a go and give me feed bk (i can take it) add it on to yr reg cardio the boys at the gym and myself have found it great to spice things up

rite set atimer for 4 mins
do ......
25situps
25backdips
25burpes
25press ups
rest for the the remainder of the time
then set it again do it again 5 times
its challenging ,do it after yr usal cycle run bla bla bla cardio

back dips
find a bench / chair something around 18-24 inches of the ground
facing away from yr bench put yr palms on the edge
keep yr legs straight out in front balance of yr heals
let yr arms go down to a 90 degree at the elbow
push up from yr palms

great exercise for finishing yr tries

First piece of advice mate, use a few full stops and capitals
just to make it easier to read!;)

back dips
find a bench / chair something around 18-24 inches of the ground
facing away from yr bench put yr palms on the edge
keep yr legs straight out in front balance of yr heals
let yr arms go down to a 90 degree at the elbow
push up from yr palms

great exercise for finishing yr tries
LOL. They are bench dips.
Please use some sort of English when typing, it makes for a more pleasant experience than reading teenage text babble. ;)

I neerly went bloo reeding this thanx 4 the one fullstop m8.

hey guys now im anewbie to the forum but not to workingout boxed from the age of 11 im now 30 started lifting when i was around 20 wasted the first few years as most of us probably did then got serious im not huge dont want to be but do take working out very seriously over the last few years ive really got into it and wot ive found most enjoyable is changing things up to keep people motivated i run a small gym(boxing) but we do alot of weights to.
ive found cutting to be a real pain i hate cardio diets i find easy bulkings great eat loads of clean foods lift heavy and feal like yr getting somewhere if any of you guys are cutting at the mo give this 20min routine a go and give me feed bk (i can take it) add it on to yr reg cardio the boys at the gym and myself have found it great to spice things up

rite set atimer for 4 mins
do ......
25situps
25backdips
25burpes
25press ups
rest for the the remainder of the time
then set it again do it again 5 times
its challenging ,do it after yr usal cycle run bla bla bla cardio

Posted via Mobile Device

first of apologies for the spelling ,was in a rush. cheers for picking me up on it zarkov,thought the sarcasim was a little strong shrek ? atleast be funny with it like silver back

first of apologies for the spelling ,was in a rush. cheers for picking me up on it zarkov,thought the sarcasim was a little strong shrek ? atleast be funny with it like silver back
Strong???? You aint see anything yet.:confused:
Well it actually wasn't sarcasm, it was an attempt at humour which obviously went over your head. :rolleyes:

shrek to honest ive seen enough, enough to understand why this forum is not busting at the seams with members giving the amount of fitness and bodybuilders there are in australia.Mechanics cant fix cars without first learning how to do it ,im not new to bodybuilding or fitness i have ten years experiance and a degree to remind me (i know what im doing), but from some of the replies and things said on this forum are nothing short of aggressive and sarcastic . in the week ive been a member i read some great articles and advice but seaming you are a moderator shrek maybe try and use some of your knowledge to help people rather than be sarcastic and threating (you havent sean anything yet). i wont be logging on again theres plenty of forums that arent this way.

People start bodybuiling for many reasons im guessing yours shrek was because you were bullied

c ya blud

Interesting.

One local bb forum has six! Moderators and maybe ten active members.

An American forum, a very popular forum one that belongs to draper has hundreds of active members and just one moderator.

Think about this.
Posted via Mobile Device

shrek to honest ive seen enough, enough to understand why this forum is not busting at the seams with members giving the amount of fitness and bodybuilders there are in australia.Mechanics cant fix cars without first learning how to do it ,im not new to bodybuilding or fitness i have ten years experiance and a degree to remind me (i know what im doing), but from some of the replies and things said on this forum are nothing short of aggressive and sarcastic . in the week ive been a member i read some great articles and advice but seaming you are a moderator shrek maybe try and use some of your knowledge to help people rather than be sarcastic and threating (you havent sean anything yet). i wont be logging on again theres plenty of forums that arent this way.

People start bodybuiling for many reasons im guessing yours shrek was because you were bullied

c ya blud
Gee, get a life. Yes it's a BB forum but we like to have fun as well. FYI this forum has grown substantially over the past year from a handful of active members to plenty, so much so that I cannot keep up with all the posts hence my late reply to this post.
No I was not bullied and I hate to admit that I was a bullier even with my thin build. I took up BB because i saw a bloke I worked with had the most amazing traps I ever saw and I wanted them..(still haven't but that's a diff story)

See you later bud or is it "blud'?

I think the problem is that with the written word you can't use the same inflections as you can verbally - same problem exists with emails.

So although something can be written as tongue in cheek - 5 people read it that way, 2 people read it as sarcastic, 1 as antagonistic. Particularly in an open forum like this where not everyone knows or understands everyone else.

I think emoticons have gone a little way to addressing it, but then twitter (140 characters or less) and txting have taken it the other way.

Does this speech mean I'm getting old?

i think / hope i can 'read' when some of our more frequent contributors and mods are having a genuine dig and when they are having a joke. new members may not make that same judgement. given the nature of the site, some might feel defensive or a need to prove themselves as well and because of this might be more likely to react in this kind of way. fortunately and unfortunately mods and their personalities are going to be seen by some members as representative of that forum as a whole and make their judgements based on that.

anyway, any damage is usually mildly amusing.

shrek, you know that's not a dig. just my thoughts that as the site gets bigger the law of averages is we'll also have more delicate individuals beating their chests and / or retreating into the sunset (no doubt there'll be some decent folk too).

Last edited:
i think / hope i can 'read' when some of our more frequent contributors and mods are having a genuine dig and when they are having a joke. new members may not make that same judgement. given the nature of the site, some might feel defensive or a need to prove themselves as well and because of this might be more likely to react in this kind of way. fortunately and unfortunately mods and their personalities are going to be seen by some members as representative of that forum as a whole and make their judgements based on that.

anyway, any damage is usually mildly amusing.

shrek, you know that's not a dig. just my thoughts that as the site gets bigger the law of averages is we'll also have more delicate individuals beating their chests and / or retreating into the sunset (no doubt there'll be some decent folk too).
All good mate. I was having a joke with OP, if I have something to say that is more sterner I will PM rather than post here.

it always gives me a giggle when someone cracks the shits and leaves a forum based off someone elses comments. take it with a grain of salt and move on. Kyle is a perfect example of this, he has copped some shit from people but always returns to discuss topics and encourage new members.