• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is this a good pre workout?

aQuilla

I recently ordered and used this protein + creatine supp as my preworkout shake. I'm new to this kind of stuff so I just gave it a try since a friend is claiming that his has helped him having extra juice on heavy workout days a lot of that maybe from the creatine component. So far I actually feel good about it after 3 weeks of using it. It's not hard to stomach in compared to other supps. Just wondering if any of you have used this as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
No.
It's not a pre workout and it's ridiculously expensive.
You're not doing yourself or your mate any favours trying to flog it off.

1kg of WPC is $27 and 500g of creatine is $12 from Bulk Nutrients. Exactly the same as what you've got here, double the amount for half the price. I know what I'd prefer. And as said, that is not a "pre workout". Sure, you can have it before training but there's no difference in benefits having it any other time of the day

It's just WPC with creatine and BCAAs mixed in. Not a bad formula as they're the 3 main supplements that actually do something. However it does seem a bit expensive for what it is. Either way, it's your money and you're paying for convenience of not having to buy the supplements individually.

What does worry me is the sugar content though. 24.7g per 100g. So a quarter of the tub is just sugar, which you can get for like $2.00/kg if you're deficient in sugar lol.

Last edited:
It's just WPC with creatine and BCCAs mixed in. Not a bad formula as they're the 3 main supplements that actually do something. However it does seem a bit expensive for what it is. Either way, it's your money and you're paying for convenience of not having to buy the supplements individually.

What does worry me is the sugar content though. 24.7g per 100g. So a quarter of the tub is just sugar, which you can get for like $2.00/kg if you're deficient in sugar lol.
There is no added BCAA's. It's almost as bad as Cellt Tech. Sugar and creatine.

Whey Protein Concentrate, Dextrose, Creatine Monohydrate, Natural Chocolate Flavour, Cocoa Powder, French Vanilla Flavour (Natural), Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Steviol Glycosides (from Organic Stevia powder).

No he said "WPC with creatine AND BCAA's mixed in".

Reread! !!!!

Edit: He actually wrote BCCA'S but I assumed he meant BCAA'S.

Yeah it reads like BCAAs are added to the mix. Could just be the marketing. I only gave the info a skim over.

Ok, sorry I didn't read the description,(don't need to). I just read the ingredients list.

OP, you still there cuz?

Have you looked into getting the creatine and protein as separate to save some coin as White Lie suggested?

BN are a good one stop shop for those kinds of things.