• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is this steroids?

blue

41761_513872554_1341_n.jpg

guy i know. steroids? arms look even bigger in person.:confused:

Impossible to say based on the picture alone...it could just be genetics and hard work that got him to there.

oh okay. i watched that "faster better stronger" documentary the other day and realised the people on steroids do look way bigger than your average natural bodybuilder.
But like you said, some people do have the genetics and willpower to achieve this sort of size, clean.

If you really want to see for sure the builds obtained with no roids than go back many years and look at the old school strongmen and weightlifters.

Weid thread,

COmpare with the legs if they are smaller then his forearms then possible..

There are natural guys in my gym bigger then that. I'm taking steroids and I'm just getting to that so it really is a question only he can answer.
Posted via Mobile Device

The closer the insertion of the muscle to the elbow the better a bicep will look.
These types of people look the way they do in spite of there workout program rather than because of it.
the length of the muscle and tendon dictate the appearance

Like I've said you can't make chicken soup out of chicken shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

For the exercise have a look at Casey viators forearms.
This is a great example of muscle belly length.
Posted via Mobile Device

signs of gear use (depending on what gear he is on) personally from what i know and seen

if he's on normal grade non GH stuff
- enlarged traps holding water (ie they seem to pop out even when relaxed)
- back holding water around the latimus dorscius (i.e the wing part of the back)
- Full round muscle bellys.
- slight achne on back/face
- High body temperature when working out. If u see him getting quite red in the face or pink its the high blood pressure as a by product of gear usage
- Slight Extended gut from holding water

If GH
- striated arms veiny look
- Very lean even before a workout. They look "hard"
- When working out his veins and striations become even more accentuated

BUT as mentioned by the others u get some freaks that just looks like they on gear plus they have done their homework naturally and it shows. Some of the guys on here have proven that.

Is he super angry all the time? Beating up people and wrecking shit for the smallest reasons? Just getting bigger every day and adopting a really arrogant and selfish attitude?

DEFINITELY roids. Happens every single time... EVERY time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Is he super angry all the time? Beating up people and wrecking shit for the smallest reasons? Just getting bigger every day and adopting a really arrogant and selfish attitude?

Posted via Mobile Device

hahaha.. that made me laugh

Posted via Mobile Device

Its actually oestradiol that causes the rage not testosterone ;)

We do not know enough to make a judgement on weather he takes gear or not.
It's possible that he is and possible that he isn't.