• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

it is Sunday. Tell us your Victory this week.

Well as i put in my log this week a couple of PBs in lifting, easily did 182.5 on deads so aiming for 185 this week, and also front squats of 4 sets of 4 on 85, which isnt the best but slowly getting the weight up there

This...
9y7e7are.jpg

I have never understood how deactivating it works because if you want to "un-deactivate" it you simply log back in lol

Quite true. Unlike Instagram etc where you have 30 days to log back in or lose the lot!

Progress pics are on my training diary @Neddysmith :) Thanks bud, hope you're well too!

2300 cals average (second time under my 2500 target)
Average weight dropped by 300g (spot on)
new low weight of 80.0kg
Didn't give up any foods
had a couple of scotches and didn't get fat. Crown Royal is delicious.