• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

it is Sunday. Tell us your Victory this week.

Well last week I ran 5k twice. I didn't hit the gym even once but I guess I still did well exercise wise at home. Still a good week of living healthy and active! :D

Completed a week of CKD. (totally sucks)
Hit average cals at 2200.
Practiced with the tanning stuff and sort of felt like a body builder now.
And went out and socialized and had a normal life as well during prep :)
6 days to go!

Managed to stay on the piss since Friday, them abs will be coming out any minute now. :rolleyes:

Jumped on the "grenade" to save my boys ice cream on fathers day.... his was going to end up on the ground, but in reaching out quickly to save his it was mine which ended up going flying to the floor......

Ah the innocence of childhood, he continued on for the next 2 hrs reminding me that when I have ice cream I had to be careful not to drop it.......

Had an awesome week at the gym, hit 2 pbs and just felt strong and motivated to keep smashing goals. Will probably take next week off.