• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

jack3d

Shank

Hey guys,

anyone here used jack3d?

I just had my first ever serving with it, as the bottle said tried with 1.5 scoops its been about 40 min i can't feel anything. Havent eaten for a good 1 1/2 hrs. I dont know if it will take longer or not, no tingling sensation either.

I thought that being the first time trygin it , it would have been awesome like when i first tried superpump, however with sp250 after the first few uses i was tolerant to it. I haven't had any pre w/o supps in months.

Any ideas to get the pump going?

Cheers

I think his legitimate advice would be far too harsh and cruel to post on a public forum. That is a nicer way of saying "don't waste your time with that shite!!!"

Listen to Gaucheharbour you do not want noobs honest opinion on this. I also say it is shit, I know someone who gets superpump for free from his sponsor he tried it out and thinks it is shit and will not use it. Same goes for jacked, waste of money.

You do not get enough creatine per serve to make it worth having creatine in it. Same goes for the beta alanine. Caffeine should not be something you use every workout (even when cycling it) it should be there for the one of day when you are totally out of it and need a pick me up. Arginine do not get me started do not waste your money on a muscle pump inducing product. Go to bulknutrients.com.au get some creatine and beta alanine, some wpi and bcaa's and some dextrose. Take some bcaa's, wpi and dextrose before training, take some creatine, wpi, bcaa's and dextrose post training. Or just take the creatine and beta alanine at another time of the day it doesn't matter. The pre and post w/o drinks are all you need. Then just make sure you eat a lot after working out and during the rest of the day. You will probably find you have spent less money (as it will cost more to get all the stuff but it will last much longer) overall and get a better result.

so out of those thigns you told me to get and mix together, which of that will give me the energy as i have none when it comes to training, as i over exhert while im at work.

so out of those thigns you told me to get and mix together, which of that will give me the energy as i have none when it comes to training, as i over exhert while im at work.

Then you need to adjust your diet to take that into account, And start a good multi high in b vitmains and maybe take 2 one at morning and 1 with lunch..

Dont band aid a problem with something that causes more problems, the medical industry is doing a good enough job of that as it is.

lol, sorry did you mean take something like a b complex tab (2 in the morning and 1 with lunch?) and ontop of that a multi v?

or a good multi v that is high b vit b - this is what i am actually looking for a really good multi v, i have taken cenovis, i find it average, only continued that one till i founda better one.

the cenovis bottle says only take 1 a day, but is that just for regular non training people, can i take more then one are there any negative effects that could come from this?

He meant take 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon (2 total).

Eat more like noobs said, make sure you are getting your enough greens in there too, salad and veggies. Half ass work as much as possible :D. If you needed a wakeup it would be cheaper and better to just go and use a caffeine tablet, though I would not say it is a good idea just cheaper.

Oh ok, so you can take the multivitamins more then once, is there enough vit b in the cenovis though?

the cenovis bottle says only take 1 a day, but is that just for regular non training people, can i take more then one are there any negative effects that could come from this?

Take a good multi twice daily, Look up tresos b pluSe.. Look in the for sale section i posted a link to them.

Everyone is different how their body deals with anythign you ingets, there is never a 1 size fits all..

For example i take

2 multis 1 with breakfast 1 with lunch
100mg zinc
12g vitamin c (in 1000mg doses)
and 1000mg of niacin

What is the zinc and niacin used for?

Also 12g vit c, all this with breakie?

No split up throughout the day...

Vitamin c is constant every hour or so..

As for the multi you reccomended its fairly crap, anything you buy in the isle at woolies wont have high enough levels of anything for theraputic usage.

Zinc is for immune system, and it helps inhibit aromoatase as does vitamin c. Its also good for reproductive system especially in my case.

Niacin is used for lots of things i mainly use it for its effectivness on depression. Though thereis a process to its use you dont just start dumping it down your throat. You have to build up and find your tolerance.

ah ok, thanks for the tip, i have those 1000mg vit c tablets that you suck on, im guessing those are useless aswell?

Apart from the eagle multi, can you recommend any others?

ah ok, thanks for the tip, i have those 1000mg vit c tablets that you suck on, im guessing those are useless aswell?

Apart from the eagle multi, can you recommend any others?

You can suck on those vitamin c tablets, however asorbic acid is not good for tooth enamel.. :rolleyes: Gets better and better doesnt it.

I buy it in powder and drink it.

Metagenics and Biocuticals also make good multi's. They are all practitioner only products so you will need to go to a good vitamin store to get them. And they wont be as cheap as i can get them for you in most cases.

You can suck on those vitamin c tablets, however asorbic acid is not good for tooth enamel.. :rolleyes: Gets better and better doesnt it.

I buy it in powder and drink it.

Metagenics and Biocuticals also make good multi's. They are all practitioner only products so you will need to go to a good vitamin store to get them. And they wont be as cheap as i can get them for you in most cases.

alrite cool, when im ready to buy ill send you a message

sorry again, just on the back of one of the prior posts, to making my own concotion.

How much of each is a good starting point. Also will creatine help me surpass my plateaus.

Is a loading phase neccessary

A loading phase is not necessary for creatine, you want about 5g a day though.

There have been a few good threads about making your own, go for a search on the forum. I would go for 20g WPI and 10g BCAA pre and post workout with 30g of dextrose. If you are bulking you can increase the dextrose to 50g each if you want. You can also look into anything else that you would not mind in there but that should do the trick recovery wise. Then eat a lot post workout and make sure you are eating a lot throughout the day.