• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Juiced or Not?

Juiced or Not

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Dedication and great genetics can lead to results beyond what "normal" people think possible without gear.

Like Markos said, if he says he's clean I'd believe him too.

believing him is one thing but how much would you bet that he is?

i surely hope he isnt on it at that age. Its waay too young to start juicing. It will stunt his growth in the long run.

Here's an idea.

Eat 6 perfect meals a day, use supplements perfectly, train like a mad-man 4-5 times a week, do not drink any alcohol, get plenty of sleep each night, have 1 cheat meal per week.

Do that for an entire year, no slip ups, no excuses.

Imagine if you did that for 2,3,4,5 years.

If you dont get people claiming you're on juice you're doing it wrong.

Juiced to the max.
I do not believe he's natural one bit.
You can be big or you can be ripped, but big and ripped and that age I don't buy it.

Here's an idea.

Eat 6 perfect meals a day, use supplements perfectly, train like a mad-man 4-5 times a week, do not drink any alcohol, get plenty of sleep each night, have 1 cheat meal per week.

Do that for an entire year, no slip ups, no excuses.

Imagine if you did that for 2,3,4,5 years.

If you dont get people claiming you're on juice you're doing it wrong.

I knew this would happen.

Big, natural people get pissed off when they see others "accused" of using steroids.

There is no doubt there are plenty of massive, strong, drug free people out there.

Whether you can get big naturally is not the question, you have proven this by your own results Nick.

The question is, given he is only 18 years old, is it possible to get this big without them?

Of course its possible.

Have a look at the size of some of the USA high school football players. Some of those kids are benching 180kg raw at 17/18 years old. There is also an 18yo weightlifter from the USA who can squat over 260kg raw for reps, he clean and jerks 200kg and is huge. If he dieted, a physique like that of the kid mentioned here is certainly possible. Check out brozknows youtube channel for his exploits.

We will never know if this kid in on or not. In reality the only person you can ever be sure of being 100% lifetime drug free is yourself.

But dont simply dismiss fantastic results as enhanced.

We live a very sheltered life if we assume anybody doing better than us cant possibly be natural

Juiced to the max.
I do not believe he's natural one bit.
You can be big or you can be ripped, but big and ripped and that age I don't buy it.

x10

shrek, what do you think of this idea?

when people ask me 'what will i look like when I get jacked?' I often show them pictures of rugby players. Whilst those guys are elite athletics their heavy schedule of cardio and lack of focus on hypertrophy probably makes those kind of physiques attainable.

x10

shrek, what do you think of this idea?

when people ask me 'what will i look like when I get jacked?' I often show them pictures of rugby players. Whilst those guys are elite athletics their heavy schedule of cardio and lack of focus on hypertrophy probably makes those kind of physiques attainable.
Elite footballers have everything going for them, no full time job, full sponsorship via their clubs of supplements, strength and conditioning coaches, phsio's and even nutritionist / dieticians, they should be in top shape.

Oli, your a kid, your life experiences are limited, most of your opinions reflect this, you will change as you age and see more.

Have you even trained in a big gym with big guys lifting big weights?

There are some massive strong naturals guys out there, but they probably dont live in Newcastle

Oli, your a kid, your life experiences are limited, most of your opinions reflect this, you will change as you age and see more.

Have you even trained in a big gym with big guys lifting big weights?

There are some massive strong naturals guys out there, but they probably dont live in Newcastle

I resent that.

Our gyms are full of these - YouTube - Angry Dancer Muzza - Summadayze 2008 Melbourne - they're 15%+ and if you cut it off them they'd barely be in the 90kg range.

http://www.skiplacour.com/Side_Chest_with_Overall_Trophy_-_3_-_Okabe.jpg

This is skip lacour who's pretty much the world's greatest natural bodybuilder. He competes at a little over 100kg. The idea that there are countless people out there 100kg+ and ripped like that is a joke.

515lb is the raw world record for the 220lb class. Why is it that I get on bb.com and there are multiple lifters who claim to be pushing that?

Last edited:
I don't care what this thread is about anymore that is crazy! Show that to the people who love their belts and all of that stuff. Massive respect for that RAW Power!

RAW = belt

100% RAW = belt

RawNavigation

I'm putting up my video of my 187.5kg pull for 10 reps then bailing on this forum. I'll be on ironaddicts if anyone wants me.

Feel like banging all your heads together.

One sure way to sabotage your own training is to compare yourself with others.

I think it's time for some righteous posting for a change instead of this sillyness.

Last edited:
Oh he's just getting warm with 320.

How about 350kg?

YouTube - 350 kg / 772 pound RAW No No No No SQUAT

Sure he looks big and he is strong for his age but his size and definition doesnt look abnormal at all.

I can agree on guys being superhuman strong at 18 but when I see an 18yr old(or younger) claiming to be natural with a body that has that kind of "roid muscle" I find it hard to believe. Maybe if he was a few years older.

Last edited: