• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Kings Cross Shooting - were the police rightful in opening fire in public?

Should police have opened fire in public?

• Yes, they were protecting the public

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No, the situation could have been worse!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F*king oath

I really don't see why people have an issue with this specific shooting.

The punching was ridiculous though

I think they had a right to do it, they have guns for a reason and using them saved countless more carnage, whilst also protecting the welfare of many more pedestrians.

Lets not forget they hit 2 people, crushing one young ladies chest.....fwaaark, poor bugga just out for the night.

I don't know what the big hoo haa is but it ended the chase, the car unfortunately hit a female pedestrian but they caught the offenders?

Yeah true, media love to blow something up real big.
As Rambo said, innocent bystanders were hit, only 2 but could have plowed a crowd at a much higher speed!

Pencil pushers are.calling the police out..... Saying coppers should.have shown more compassion.....

Maybe someone needs to send em down the back streets of the cross for the night... Let em see how crazy it gets...

Compassion equals dead cops in their line of work....

Over here in Perth, a police car was in a high speed pursuit of a stolen car and in the process ran into an unrelated car and killed the woman inside.

Media had a field day. People wonder why i avoid TV.

I'm fucking sick of our cops getting a hard time...fact is they are underpaid and have to do some pretty shit work at times, they are brave and protect us, and people who whinge about them are the do-gooders who are too gutless to do the job themselves....grrrr

Yeah,....

Heard a police officer was stabbed with a screw driver in Mount druitt this morning.... Pulled over a taxi and got stabbed...

I'm fucking sick of our cops getting a hard time...fact is they are underpaid and have to do some pretty shit work at times, they are brave and protect us, and people who whinge about them are the do-gooders who are too gutless to do the job themselves....grrrr

Yep exactly.

More importantly if you start running people over on the side walk you deserve to be shot....

Pulled out of the car....

And then shot again... >

Pretty much this, its been shown all too often that the softly softly approach to policing doesnt work, you run from the cops expect to be tazered or shot, you dont stop when being told expect to be tazered or shot.....

cops they are damned if they do and damned if they don't , if a crim wants to push the boundaries be prepared for the consequences

had to laugh at the way they slammed the kids to the ground after they had been shot , big arse body slam