• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

L-Glutamine

kaz

iLift
Looking to add this to my supplements while dieting and incorporating more Cardio.
Worthwhile??
Experiences?
Cliffs?

WPI
79da49ba-b4d3-fa0e.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I am somewhat optimistic of this supp...I used it religously for about 6 weeks and found I got a noticeable improvement in recovery, particularly the lack of Doms. I stopped taking it and found Doms were back!!! But everybody is different I think...

EDIT; I hardly have protein powders so this may be the reason I'm noticing benefits?

I am using Bulk Nutients. Does Glutamic acids = glutamine? If yes it contains 4.2g per 30g serve....
Looking to purchase No Bull proteins this weekend, might look up their Nutritional Info.

I am using Bulk Nutients. Does Glutamic acids = glutamine? If yes it contains 4.2g per 30g serve....
Looking to purchase No Bull proteins this weekend, might look up their Nutritional Info.

I was looking at the same thing on my BN bag.... Read the writing up the top... Has a direct reference to Glutamine and BCAA's....

Point is there is a heap of it in your chicken, steak, protein shakes etc etc...

I am somewhat optimistic of this supp...I used it religously for about 6 weeks and found I got a noticeable improvement in recovery, particularly the lack of Doms. I stopped taking it and found Doms were back!!! But everybody is different I think...

EDIT; I hardly have protein powders so this may be the reason I'm noticing benefits?

Smash that WPI!

I was looking at the same thing on my BN bag.... Read the writing up the top... Has a direct reference to Glutamine and BCAA's....

Point is there is a heap of it in your chicken, steak, protein shakes etc etc...
Plus levels in WPI.
I try to get most my protein from foods but I often wonder what cooking does with nutrients.... but that's a whole other thread!

Who's knows mate... I received a free bottle of test booster from BN once... I swear I was getting better results while using it... More likely a placebo effect though...

Won't catch me paying for it...

Now I find chicken makes me anabolic...RAWR!!!!!!

Took my son to get some portein powder one day and the assistant asked if I need anything and I said "only if you have some to get rid of my cold" .Gave me a small tub of l-Glutamine to try for free. Been on it ever since and haven't had a cold since. Supposedly can boost the immune system. What it does for building muscle i don't know

Took my son to get some portein powder one day and the assistant asked if I need anything and I said "only if you have some to get rid of my cold" .Gave me a small tub of l-Glutamine to try for free. Been on it ever since and haven't had a cold since. Supposedly can boost the immune system. What it does for building muscle i don't know

How much do you take per day?? Have heard the same thing before!!

How much do you take per day?? Have heard the same thing before!!

B/N comes with a scoop.

"A dose of between 5g and 10g is normal. For best effect take multiple times per day. Note that a flat 5ml scoop provided is equal to 3.6g of L Glutamine"

I take a heap scoop so probably a bit over 5 grams once a day