• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Legal fat burner that "May" work, Alpha-Yohimbine (Rauwolscine)

Joel have you got any progress pics to see how much your cutting up with it?

If it can target the areas like ive read im deffinetely going to give this a shot in a few months.

Joel have you got any progress pics to see how much your cutting up with it?

If it can target the areas like ive read im deffinetely going to give this a shot in a few months.

Hey mate - no pics sorry - never taken pics lol.

No fat burner can target areas as such thats just a marketing thing - it will be overall bodyfat.

No real update as of yet - still feel abit blah - sorta wanna get off it but keen to see how it works - honestly I think its one of the better fat burners and def would suggest using but if you have problems with strong stims/depression then you may run into some problems like me - but if u can deal with that and understand that its the product making you feel like that and not that your "really" feeling like that then you'll be sweet lol.

Ive lost a about 1.5kgs in 2 weeks prob. Gone from sitting at around 96-96.5 to pretty much flat 95kgs.

Even when I have my cheat day on sundays and my night of dancing the night away sat - come monday where I would normally be bloated and acouple of kgs up - im not...today I was still 95kgs looking as lean as normal...

I really like this product.

Ive lost a about 1.5kgs in 2 weeks prob. Gone from sitting at around 96-96.5 to pretty much flat 95kgs.

Even when I have my cheat day on sundays and my night of dancing the night away sat - come monday where I would normally be bloated and acouple of kgs up - im not...today I was still 95kgs looking as lean as normal...

I really like this product.

do you normally have a hard time cutting?

I used OEP twice last year. The first time I used it worked a treat. Dropped a good amount of fat. However, I'm not sure how much of that was due to the OEP but rather hardcore dieting. The OEP seemed to mainly keep my stomach from eating itself while I was hungry some days. The caffeine in it also jacked me up big time in the mornings...I'd be doing shit at a million miles an hour til it wore off.

It kept me heated as well. The first time I tried it was in the winter and I didn't have to put a jumper on the whole time. People would be like "dude, arent u freezing ur nuts off" and I'd be like nah I'm good.

The second time I ran it, it absolutely nothing. Not sure what the go was there...didn't even get the usual buzz in the morning.

I wouldn't try import it if I were you. The second time I tried it last year they were in the process of banning it due to the yohimbine.

do you normally have a hard time cutting?

mmmm I have a fairly easy time cutting and bulking - but I have been cutting for so long that it has started to get hard to drop the last 3-5kgs that I need to...I think OEP is def helping in this regard.

Yea mate - started at 1 cap, then moved to 2 caps - will increase to 3 now...and depending on how I go i'll go upto a 4th.

Get it while you can..
Looks like the TGA are onto it!

OxyELITE Pro capsules (often promoted as Oxy Elite Pro capsules)

Safety advisory

8 July 2011

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) is aware that some Australian consumers may have purchased the product OxyELITE Pro capsules over the internet or in retail stores. This product is marketed as having super thermogenic (weightloss) properties.

Analysis undertaken by the TGA Laboratories in Australia has confirmed the presence of therapeutic quantities of Yohimbine in these capsules. Consumers are advised that Yohimbine is a prescription-only substance in Australia; however it is not approved for supply in any registered medicine within Australia. Yohimbine is also a prohibited import under Customs legislation without appropriate permits. Yohimbine can pose serious health risks for people with underlying risk factors.

OxyELITE Pro capsules have not been assessed by the TGA for quality, safety or efficacy as required under Australian legislation, and the place of manufacture is not approved by the TGA. In Australia, supply of OxyELITE Pro capsules is illegal.

If you have purchased OxyELITE Pro capsules you are advised to cease using them and discard any remaining product. If you have concerns arising from your use of this product, you should consult your health care practitioner.

Consumers are again advised to exercise extreme caution about purchasing medicines from unknown overseas Internet sites. Products purchased in this way may not meet the same standards of quality, safety and efficacy as those approved by the TGA for supply in Australia, and may contain undisclosed and potentially harmful ingredients.

OxyELITE Pro capsules (often promoted as Oxy Elite Pro capsules)

I popped into dhf ellenbrook (i know the guy that owns it) yesterday, hes always trying to get me to try something , preworkouts, thermo's aint really for me, but anyway he had heaps of it on his shelf and was telling me a few weeks ago that its the thermo there sponsered female bodybuilders use and swear by .... i think they sponser 3 or 4????

Ive never tried it , never will but by all accounts it works to some degree, probably why there OUTLAWING it ....lol