• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lentils

Sydking

Now, I buy cook and eat mckenzines green lentils

Nutritional info below, this is for raw uncooked. Now as you can see the macos are pretty amazing.

However, this is the only nutritional info for lentils that i can find that is even close to this. Do i trust them?? I crossed checked with Calorie, USDA and about 10 MFP entries. Every one was way different to the next.

Even Calorieking and USDA and Google Nutition are not the same when i go 100g raw uncooked..... i understand the yanks subract the fiber from the carbs but still cant work it out

Nutrition Information
Serving Size 50gPer ServingPer 100g
Energy 740kJ1480kJ
Protein 12.9g25.8g
Fat - Total 0g1.1g
Carbohydrate 14.8g29.6g
- Sugars 1g2.0g
Dietary Fibre 15.3g30.5g
Sodium 3mg6mg

images

Just use the figures from aussie sites, if they don't differ by that much between each other then just average it out.

I don't understand the post - you are currently buying these but checking the nutritional label online? Isn't there a label on the back of the packet - this would need to meet Australian nutritional label standards so whatever is on the packet is what it is.

I don't understand the post - you are currently buying these but checking the nutritional label online? Isn't there a label on the back of the packet - this would need to meet Australian nutritional label standards so whatever is on the packet is what it is.

Wait for it.....here it comes.........

Look at the back of the packet

were do you think i got the above table from you used anal douche.

Read my question and you will see what im asking..