• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

LG Sciences Trifecta

n00bs. It's the supplement section..... Not everyone wants to take gear....LOL

Then risk customs. You can't have everything mate. They did the risky business of getting it in, you pay the price or have a go at getting it in and run the risk.
\
EDIT - Buy the Formadrol of Sticky and your 1/3 of they way there. I'm sure hell sell it for a bargain.

n00bs. It's the supplement section..... Not everyone wants to take gear....LOL

Whats the forums stance on steroids? Obviously no sourcing and shit.....
But can we have sub forum to DISCUSS different compunds? What they are, how they work ect?

I think ADMIN made the decision before you and I were here that roid talk be kept to a minimum for fear of getting out of control with sourcing. Also i think he wants to promote natural BB.

Oh ok, fair enough mate.
Ill just stick to the gear boards then for my research. Its a very interesting area to read up on, with some VERY smart people.

I don't mind general questions as long as it does not talk about personal use or availability.

When i brought the pack it was $114.95 converted into Aus currency. No one in there right mind would pay more than this. Checkout Ironmaglabs for SD clones, depending on your ph experience and having proper pct available, this gives 15-20 pounds over 30 days. It is harsh on Cholesterol and toxicity on the liver so proceed with caution. M 1-D is very mild and i gained 3 kg from memory. Any compound needs proper pct and cycle support whether PH/DS or AAS

AZZA

When i brought the pack it was $114.95 converted into Aus currency. No one in there right mind would pay more than this. Checkout Ironmaglabs for SD clones, depending on your ph experience and having proper pct available, this gives 15-20 pounds over 30 days. It is harsh on Cholesterol and toxicity on the liver so proceed with caution. M 1-D is very mild and i gained 3 kg from memory. Any compound needs proper pct and cycle support whether PH/DS or AAS

AZZA

Who in there right mind would go through all that trouble for that...

If it is that bad on the liver then some simple test will be alot better and if u need pct anyway wtf is the point?

Bottle of this shit? 300 bottle of test 200?

hhhmmm

Trifecta stack is just a bunch of glorified DHEA.

another stupid supplement company selling stupid sh*t.

Anyone who wants the results of gear should just stop beating around the bush, and go do gear.