• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

looking for good supplements

edward rist

Hi there all as i have just started going to the gym again can anyone help me with who and what supplements should i take to gain size

Reputable store that may be in your area.....
Woolworths
Coles
Aldi
IGA

As for what you should be using, I personally like
Milk
Eggs
Bacon
Oats
Steak
Mince
Potato

In all seriousness.... WPC is all you'll need mate. Just eat some food

Reputable store that may be in your area.....
Woolworths
Coles
Aldi
IGA

As for what you should be using, I personally like
Milk
Eggs
Bacon
Oats
Steak
Mince
Potato

In all seriousness.... WPC is all you'll need mate. Just eat some food

Add to that chicken, basmatti rice and kangaroo

+2 on the kangaroo

add black and wholemeal rice, a lot of veggies (to steam), salads ,chicken and turkey

Personally... my 'stack' at my best body transformation times has been

Good quality Food
Chicken breasts, lean mince, raw veges, Beef jerky for snacks
Whey Protein
I prefer WPI personally as i've generally found it tastes and mixes better

Fish Oil
Creatine (might not do anything, but i feel like it helps me a little with getting a couple extra reps)
Green Tea (cups of it)
Black Coffee
Multivitamin

Hi there thanks so where would you recommend i get good protein from and yes i eat heaps of food

Hey mate,

If you have a bit of a look there are several threads especially covering this - check them out, will be a heap of recommendations.

I've recently given the site sponsor Bulk Nutrients a go: WPC

I got a 20kg one from that link, if you get a large order like that, they'll split into 4x bags of 5kg each if you want to try more than one flavour.

They were the cheapest I could find when I worked it all out.

Perhaps order a small one to start to see if you like it.

I like their vanilla flavour a lot - I've only ever had chocolate in the past and am a convert.

HTH.

Hi there no worries but i have tried bulk nutrition before and i don't really like there quality or flavour and how much did it cost you for 20kg cheers

Hi there no worries but i have tried bulk nutrition before and i don't really like there quality or flavour and how much did it cost you for 20kg cheers

$350, plus a bonus thrown in for the monthly promotion they had.

Was a cheaper option than buying the raw protein and mixing the flavouring - although that way you can control the flavour.

Considering in my uninformed days when I began training, paying $160 or so for 5kg, quite a saving when buy in bulk.

You think the quality is poor?

You think too much. Just eat a shitload and you wont need a protein supplement.

Unless you actually see what goes into a companies protein powder or take it too a lab to get tested how can someone tell the quality is poor.

protein quality

Hi there yeah i know it wasn't that good just by looking at how much protein and the amount of fat in the protein, yeah food is good but i need protein for a boost up, i will have a look at that 20kg deal might be the way to go,also protein is a quick and easy meal replacement