• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Low Calorie Pasta

kaz

iLift
I have always been a huge suporter of Slim Pasta noodles, until yesterday when I was tidying my supermarket and found a very similar product in the Chinese food section.
2012-03-31171222.jpg

2012-03-31171329.jpg

2012-03-31171320.jpg

Slimpasta 250g $3.69
Changs 200g $2.29
Nutritional information almost identical....

I know which one I'm buying now.....

Those nutritional panels show they have 0 of all 3 macros. Whats the point of eating them? May as well drink water.

They are good when dieting, i lived on Slimpasta a couple of nights a week to have a change from chicken and veges, its like eating bolognase!

I tried Slim Pasta a while ago, based on your recommendation Deepie.

Fuarrrrrrk

Didn't like the taste at all. You should set up your own apology thread, just for that recommendation and then lock it.

Fuarrrrrrk

Didn't like the taste at all. You should set up your own apology thread, just for that recommendation and then lock it.

... then post to it then relock it.

They are good when dieting, i lived on Slimpasta a couple of nights a week to have a change from chicken and veges, its like eating bolognase!

OK as an Italian, I feel obliged to make a strenuous objection!!! LOL

Get working on that apology thread!! :p

OK as an Italian, I feel obliged to make a strenuous objection!!! LOL

Get working on that apology thread!! :p

Definately understood!! The whole time i dieted, all I wanted was a big bowl of fettucine carbonara!
At least with this pasta I could somewhat satisfy a pasta craving:)

Definately understood!! The whole time i dieted, all I wanted was a big bowl of fettucine carbonara!
At least with this pasta I could somewhat satisfy a pasta craving:)

yeah I get that. Since having to give up wheat, I've found that over time, my craving for pasta has decreased.
Now I don't at all (for shame, I think the italian govt is revoking my citizenship as I type this confession...).
Probably more to do with the thought of how sick I feel if I eat a plate of pasta though :(

Fuarrrrrrk
Lol, I make it as a spag bowl, took a few times to like it but started craving it when chicken broccoli and sweet potato got old!

... then post to it then relock it.
Oh geez, I haven't posted in a closed thread in ages! Gawd I miss them days!

yeah I get that. Since having to give up wheat, I've found that over time, my craving for pasta has decreased.
Now I don't at all (for shame, I think the italian govt is revoking my citizenship as I type this confession...).
Probably more to do with the thought of how sick I feel if I eat a plate of pasta though :(
*bloated and fat is how I feel!

I tried the switch to brown pasta.... not much better.

Will get DKD to email the Italian embassy, are they mad?
At least he can publicly apologize for rude emails!:p

*bloated and fat is how I feel!

I tried the switch to brown pasta.... not much better.

Will get DKD to email the Italian embassy, are they mad?
At least he can publicly apologize for rude emails!:p

hmm wonder if you have my fructose/fructan intolerance thing too?
bloated and fat yep, me too and cramps. much pain.

I think DKD should just add an apology on his thread, addressing the Italian govt. I mean, I may have made them mad, but frankly, isn't everything just basically his fault? LOL

*he made me do it* :p

Hmmm

Been reading these last couple of posts with interest.

You're stirring the pot you two.....you've got me simmering and ready to boil.

Isn't everything my fault?????

Honestly.....I'm lost for words.

Shattered.

Deeply shattered. :(

hmm wonder if you have my fructose/fructan intolerance thing too?Will ask my Doctor
bloated and fat yep, me too and cramps. much pain.

I think DKD should just add an apology on his thread, addressing the Italian govt. I mean, I may have made them mad, but frankly, isn't everything just basically his fault? LOL
Everything is DKDs fault....
*he made me do it* :p
:cool:

I'm sooooooo dying to say something I'll have to apologise for later.

OK ABORT ABORT .... don't do it!!

to facilitate your efforts .. let me do this:

I APOLOGISE FROM MY HEART FOR THE CALLOUS AND DISINGENUOUS ATTACK ON YOUR GOOD PERSON IN MY EARLIER POST.
IT WAS SHAMEFUL AND DEFAMATORY AND I RETRACT MY STATEMENT.

PS now, that's an apology... :cool:

Your PS comment seems to me to be casting aspersions on the quality of my numerous previous apologies, and therefore lessens the sincerity of your own apology.

I'm still mildly shattered. :(

But I'll live. :D

Your PS comment seems to me to be casting aspersions on the quality of my numerous previous apologies, and therefore lessens the sincerity of your own apology.

I'm still mildly shattered. :(

But I'll live. :D

lol no, I was just rather impressed with my own outpouring of remorse! lmao :D

Never mind my paranoia...I get like that every time women gang up on me. And yes, yours was quite an impressive apology lol.