• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

lower back?

turk 89

ive noticed that i have been neglecting lower back exercises for a while
any suggestions on what exercises?
and should i combine them with the same day i do back?
obviously some back exercises incorpoate lower back but i want to target lower back specifically
thanks !

Yes i would do them on back day at the very end.
Deadlifts work the entire back but you can do hyper-extensions and or good mornings aswell.

Do supermans. Lie on your stomach with your arms and legs straight in front of you. Raise your left arm and your right leg and 'squeeze' your lower back for 2 seconds. Do the same with your opposite arm and leg. I do 3 sets of 15 reps.
You might want to do it on carpet or something because you'll be puffing only because your lungs are being crushed lol.