• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Man died last night from DNP.

Bit of fertilizer never hurt anyone buddy.

Yeah I would only ever use DNP in the colder months, that's just common sense. You'd have to be an idiot to use it in really hot weather, and I mean like really hot weather. A bit of heat is probably okay for most people, like say 30 degrees or around that mark, but anything above that and your asking for trouble.

I live in Mackay, summers here are low 30's with 90% humidity and i have no air con in my house lol So yep, winter only

I live in Mackay, summers here are low 30's with 90% humidity and i have no air con in my house lol So yep, winter only

I don't know where Mackay is, but yeah as you said winter is the best choice:)

90% humidity what? lol!

Its harmless accordimg to the bros on agj

"bros on agj" lmfao!! Shit I havn't been on that there board there for over a year I think lol!

it absolutely oxidises fat like nothing else apparently, but the hyperthermia and half life is the main risk factors.

IIRC, DNP is also derived from fertilizer, and there's no 'legit' manufacturers of it for pharmaceutical usage.

Not true. While most is made in India, you can buy "pharmaceutical" grade here in Australia from a reputable company that sells chemicals for lab use. I have bought DNP for use in my business without any hassles, except for having to go through the usual web site registration crap. I did get a phone call asking me how I would be disposing of the used chemical, but that was all the checks I got.

In the big picture of things, buying poisons is something done every second of the day. All prescription meds are poisonous to some degree, as are many over the counter products, like nurophen or asprin. Take enough and you die. If you have a farm or market garden, you will have poisons scattered around all over the place. Animal parasite control, fruit and vege parasite control, etc. Chit, just buy a bottle of water an you have a plastic container leaching poison (BPA) into your drink.

DNP is found in all sorts of stuff, from explosives to photo developer, but then so is water. Yes, it's dangerous. So is crossing the road. All sorts of shitheads die every year passed out drunk on the road or dumb shits walking into traffic texting. I posted an article a few weeks back listing the huge number of people who die every year from prescription meds.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that any compound can be dangerous if you are a shithead. But used correctly, a product can be effective without endangering life. Like alcohol. Or saturated fats. Or testosterone. Or DNP.

A final comment on DNP: you don't need it. Like many (but not all) who take "roids", most are looking for a shortcut to avoid the hard work to hit a goal. You can lose fat, get lean and be healthy by getting yer chit together and following a proper diet. No one ever needs to take DNP. But chances are that because you didn't put in the hard yards and suffer a little, it will all bounce back after. Like the fat fuk that gets liposuction.

Not true. While most is made in India, you can buy "pharmaceutical" grade here in Australia from a reputable company that sells chemicals for lab use. I have bought DNP for use in my business without any hassles, except for having to go through the usual web site registration crap. I did get a phone call asking me how I would be disposing of the used chemical, but that was all the checks I got.

In the big picture of things, buying poisons is something done every second of the day. All prescription meds are poisonous to some degree, as are many over the counter products, like nurophen or asprin. Take enough and you die. If you have a farm or market garden, you will have poisons scattered around all over the place. Animal parasite control, fruit and vege parasite control, etc. Chit, just buy a bottle of water an you have a plastic container leaching poison (BPA) into your drink.

DNP is found in all sorts of stuff, from explosives to photo developer, but then so is water. Yes, it's dangerous. So is crossing the road. All sorts of shitheads die every year passed out drunk on the road or dumb shits walking into traffic texting. I posted an article a few weeks back listing the huge number of people who die every year from prescription meds.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that any compound can be dangerous if you are a shithead. But used correctly, a product can be effective without endangering life. Like alcohol. Or saturated fats. Or testosterone. Or DNP.

A final comment on DNP: you don't need it. Like many (but not all) who take "roids", most are looking for a shortcut to avoid the hard work to hit a goal. You can lose fat, get lean and be healthy by getting yer chit together and following a proper diet. No one ever needs to take DNP. But chances are that because you didn't put in the hard yards and suffer a little, it will all bounce back after. Like the fat fuk that gets liposuction.
Yep

Everything is a poison. What matters is the dose.

that's quite a bit of reading their woody...............

Cat-with-Glasses-Reading-Paper.jpg

Yep

From 175kg to 163kg in week one. But a lot of that was excess fluid retention, as I could put on shoes finally after not wearing them for nearly 3 yrs thanks to the massive kankles I had

Yep

From 175kg to 163kg in week one. But a lot of that was excess fluid retention, as I could put on shoes finally after not wearing them for nearly 3 yrs thanks to the massive kankles I had

Good work!

the thing with DNP though is that you need to be acutely aware of dosage due to the relatively long half life and irreversible effects of overdosage.

Irreversible side effects? like what? death? lol!