• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mars & Venus - Questions & Answers

I would like to know...

Do men have a biological clock?

As in....do you long for children the same way women do? Or do you just 'know' whether you want them or not, and roll with it?

I would like to know...

Do men have a biological clock?

As in....do you long for children the same way women do? Or do you just 'know' whether you want them or not, and roll with it?
We do but it's somewhat different to a woman's
our clock says 'how many more women can we shag before it's too late' :D

Essentially no we dont.

I can't speak for every guy, but i think we make a decision based on our upbringing and other preferences we gather a long the way whether we want a large amount of kids, a small amount of kids or no kids. Then typically, one's partner might adjust this, or may not ever become his partner. Eg, I'd never find someone who wants to have 13 kids attractive, regardless of what other criteria she had.

I have a less philosophical question. Why don't girls like giving oral but expect to receive it?

Essentially no we dont.

I can't speak for every guy, but i think we make a decision based on our upbringing and other preferences we gather a long the way whether we want a large amount of kids, a small amount of kids or no kids. Then typically, one's partner might adjust this, or may not ever become his partner. Eg, I'd never find someone who wants to have 13 kids attractive, regardless of what other criteria she had.

I have a less philosophical question. Why don't girls like giving oral but expect to receive it?

Well I think that's a very general and sweeping statement wingers?
I never expect anything I'm not prepared to give with wild abandonment and complete pleasure.

Nuff said.

Just about all of the questions in this thread are, no?

Yep I suppose they are. But most of them have been 'questions' not statements. There are indeed some women who see the bj as an art form and love to give, in fact, get immensely turned on, by giving.

And then of course the receiving is equally as pleasurable?

Even better if both are done at the same time ;)

Ok, question for the lads.

Do ANY of you actually go to the Dr for a yearly general health check up?

When I'm told.

I had to have a prostate check, I wasn't looking forward to it, the GP asked; "so why are you here"?
I'm fifty, I received your letter, "oh, any problems peeing"? No..."no problems with sex"? No.

Rightyo you're fine.

Woohoo!

When I'm told.

I had to have a prostate check, I wasn't looking forward to it, the GP asked; "so why are you here"?
I'm fifty, I received your letter, "oh, any problems peeing"? No..."no problems with sex"? No.

Rightyo you're fine.

Woohoo!

lol This made me laugh. Most men have to be told to go to the Dr's, it's sad, but true.

I am convinced this is why God has not sent me a husband! My life is full of men that I have to constantly chase for medical appointments and take care of! lol A husband of my own may just break me completely lol

Prostrate becomes a problem as men age. If you're urine stream is interrupted or you have trouble weeing at all. If you're suffering with a continued lack of libido and the inability to sustain an erection - both good signs to go and see a Dr and have a prostrate test done.

My grandfather died of prostrate cancer, so my family is HYPER vigilant in their checks (after I've nagged the shit out of them). My Uncle actually enjoys having a finger up his bum every year ;)
lol

I seem to be the only member of my family who is supportive of this however.....:D

I dream about having sex with other women. What's wrong with me???

lol

I think this is normal sookie.

I dream about having sex with all kinds of weird people :eek:

Maybe it's just your subconscious, like mine, demanding that you get more? Or maybe it's just your imagination....continuing it's wonderful job ;)

There's nothing wrong with you. lol

I believe the last time I had a general check-up, you could count my age on 1 hand. I don't even know what a general check-up entails.

Oh Ryan! lol

A general health check up, from head to toe. Blood work etc, testicular check, cardio health, skin check etc etc etc

Need Bella to nag you to do this too? lol

lol

I think this is normal sookie.

I dream about having sex with all kinds of weird people :eek:

Maybe it's just your subconscious, like mine, demanding that you get more? Or maybe it's just your imagination....continuing it's wonderful job ;)

There's nothing wrong with you. lol
Joe dreams of having sex with all kinds of weird people.

This forum is exclusively full of weird people.

Therefore???