• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mass gainer

Didn't get me anywhere also
Mum's food got me from 50-65kg
AusBB see-food diet got me up to 70 over 2 years
2 months real diet and I am above 75kg when carb loaded

Yep. Eating everything in sight promotes to much fat weight.

Last edited:
Yep. Eating everything in sight promotes to much fat weight.

Add that to the fact my callipers show I am at 9% body fat yet I am 70-75kg depending on glycogen status and have a 33" waist. Dat visceral fat gain

I find KFC is the best on the go food for when you're stuck
Just stick to the original recipe. There is simply no way you can justify deep frying some chicken and wedging it into a bun

OK, so this kid is eating to the max, and you cretens are suggesting "eat maccas"?

shouldn't it be as simple as eating more than he is burning ?

or does he want specifically foods for building muscle

ps

I have few pdf books I d/loaded from I can't know where but along the lines
of mass gain shakes,muscle nutrition etc etc

if you want them msg me an email address

Last edited:
Look, for a young kid wanting to add muscular mass, he's going to be up against it, he's growing.
Adding muscle tissue is going to be monumentally tough.

He doesn't wasn't the burden of using slid rules and calculators, he'll be be working his arse off in the gym, wearing himself down to a nub, eating, sleeping, rooting, studying, eating, and rooting.

as a young kid shouldn't he be in a prime place to add muscle mass ?

I think he will still need to at least work out a calorie amount to aim for each day and then
work his meals out

shouldn't it be as simple as eating more than he is burning ?

or does he want specifically foods for building muscle

ps

I have few pdf books I d/loaded from I can't know where but along the lines
of mass gain shakes,muscle nutrition etc etc

if you want them msg me an email address

The issue is finding foods that don't fill you up, if you're in that position

Does that mean that you used these sorts of shakes to get to your current size, but a combination of you looking more to maintain (and therefore your cals being lower) and your metabolism having slowed since you were 16, you don't need them? This might not be true - I'm just curious.

I guess you could say I ate this way to build the foundation...

I will very rarely drink "shakes" like these and/or do things like drink a L of milk before bed these days.