• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mass gainers

I am guessing take mass gainers:confused::confused:

Or may be just eat more.

Who gave you the advice??
I eat a lot but I don't gain weight.
I've been sitting around 55kg for a long time.
I'm almost 6 foot as well. I'm kinda what people call skinny.
And my friend told me to.

Make your own mass shake.
WPC, add oats, bananas, yoghurt, coconut oil, peanut butter, berries.... whatever the hell you like. ;)

Post up what you eat and I bet you dont eat alot. Go eat a kg of meat devided into 3 meals and 2 cups of rice with each meal.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

I eat a lot but I don't gain weight.
I've been sitting around 55kg for a long time.
I'm almost 6 foot as well. I'm kinda what people call skinny.
And my friend told me to.

I see, I am about the same height and weigh double your weight and I am not fat:)

As suggested eat more food, and make your own mass gainer shake much cheaper.

Buy 5kg of natural WPC $89, then add 1kg of Micellar Casein $39, and 1kg of egg protein for $39, then add 7kg of Dextrose from a home brew shop or the Home Brew section of Big W or Coles or similar for around $25, thats a total of $192 for 14kg of the best Mass Gainer money can buy.

Works out to be around $14 per kilo, or 85 cents for a 60 gram serve consisting of 30 grams pure protein and 30 grams pure carbs.

For flavour add, honey, choc powder, berries, banana, etc etc.

Have your shake with 300ml full cream milk and have shakes post workout and between meals and before bed and closely monitor to ensure gains are muscle rather than fat.

Buy your protein from here:

http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/view/bulk-nutrients-protein-products/Protein

I see, I am about the same height and weigh double your weight and I am not fat:)

Buy 5kg of natural WPC $89, then add 1kg of Micellar Casein $39, and 1kg of egg protein for $39, then add 7kg of Dextrose from a home brew shop or the Home Brew section of Big W or Coles or similar for around $25, thats a total of $192 for 14kg of the best Mass Gainer money can buy.

Works out to be around $14 per kilo, or 85 cents for a 60 gram serve consisting of 30 grams pure protein and 30 grams pure carbs.

Have your shake with 300ml full cream milk and have shakes post workout and between meals and before bed and closely monitor to ensure gains are muscle rather than fat.

Bulk Nutrients Protein Products

I try to eat as much as I can. It also depends on what's on the table and stuff.
I'm 16 so 55kg isn't that bad compared to being around 20.

Anyway thanks dude for the ingredients.

I already have a 420g Musashi Bulk Mass Gain that you guys said is bad. I'll just finish it then start making my own.

Should I really eat a kilo everyday when I weigh 55?
:)
A kilo of meat per day is not really a lot, thats 330 grams per meal, really it's only a snack.

Should easily have more than this, some people here will eat 1 kg for one meal

http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/view/bulk-nutrients-protein-products/Protein

He doesn't need any of that shit.

Mass gainer for skinny çunts. Full cream milk with choc toping if you want. Need more calories add a bit of olive oil.

I try to eat as much as I can. It also depends on what's on the table and stuff.
I'm 16 so 55kg isn't that bad compared to being around 20.

Anyway thanks dude for the ingredients.

I already have a 420g Musashi Bulk Mass Gain that you guys said is bad. I'll just finish it then start making my own.

The Musashi is not bad as such just hell expensive, how much did you pay for 420 grams???

Realistically it should not be more that $6 or $7 at the most, but I bet you probably payed three times that.

16 is a great age to start lifting, I was around 75kg at 15, when I started lifting, got 90kg by the time I was 18 and 100kg by 20, I was using mass gainers as well back then and eating my mum out of house and home.

Joe Weider Mega Mass 2000 was the go back then:p, not even sure it's still around:rolleyes:

EDIT, If you live at home drink heaps of milk, it's cheap and does the trick, and won't sent your parent broke

The Musashi is not bad as such just hell expensive, how much did you pay for 420 grams???

Realistically it should not be more that $6 or $7 at the most, but I bet you probably payed three times that.

16 is a great age to start lifting, I was around 75kg at 15, when I started lifting, got 90kg by the time I was 18 and 100kg by 20, I was using mass gainers as well back then and eating my mum out of house and home.

Joe Weider Mega Mass 2000 was the go back then:p, not even sure it's still around:rolleyes:

EDIT, If you live at home drink heaps of milk, it's cheap and does the trick, and won't sent your parent broke

Oh I paid 24 but it came with a shaker so I guess that's not bad.

So I should just start to mix this with full cream milk?

Since this is mass gainer not protein shake how often should I take it?

He doesn't need any of that shit.

Mass gainer for skinny çunts. Full cream milk with choc toping if you want. Need more calories add a bit of olive oil.

Well thats your opinion, but not everyone has the same amazing genetics as you who can cut on 100000 calories per day eating pizza and ice cream yet only needs a bit of milk and chocolate topping and olive oil to bulk from 55kg to 100kg with the metabolism of a 16 year old.

Getting a bit tiring always recommending the opposite of what actually makes sense because it worked for one person in a million once:rolleyes:

Oh I paid 24 but it came with a shaker so I guess that's not bad.

So I should just start to mix this with full cream milk?

Since this is mass gainer not protein shake how often should I take it?

Up to you, how much do you need?? How much do you train, what training do you do??

Every person is different.

May be start with a serving after training and a serving before bed, monitor progress and add more if required. If you are training hard you should be hungry.

Up to you, how much do you need?? How much do you train, what training do you do??

Every person is different.

May be start with a serving after training and a serving before bed, monitor progress and add more if required. If you are training hard you should be hungry.

I go gym two - three times a week.
Busy with exams at the moment. In the summer holidays I expect myself to go at least 4 times a week.

Do I just monitor by checking my weight everyday then record it?

According to my fitness pal 420g musashi bulk is 1600 calories. You can get more calories from only 3 liters of milk. You can see why its terrible value for $24.

According to my fitness pal 420g musashi bulk is 1600 calories. You can get more calories from only 3 liters of milk. You can see why its terrible value for $24.

Bought it online from a supplement store. Came with shaker which isn't too bad in my opinion.