• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mel Chancey - Hells Angel

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Not sure if many/if any of you guys have heard of Mel Chancey - ex-Hells Angel boss turned bodybuilder....very interesting story behind this guy...been following him for acouple of years now!

Mel_Chancey_1.jpg

mel2.jpg

mel3.jpg

Day in the life of Mel Chancey: Part 1-3

http://rxmuscle.com/videos/lifestyl...mel-chancey-part-1-of-3-mels-early-years.html

http://rxmuscle.com/videos/lifestyl...hancey-part-2-of-3-family-life-a-the-gym.html

http://rxmuscle.com/videos/lifestyl...-part-3-of-3-the-future-a-mel-after-dark.html

Last edited:
Just watched the series.. was a good watch. Enjoyed it a lot.

He would have been one rough dude back in the day.

Just watched the series.. was a good watch. Enjoyed it a lot.

He would have been one rough dude back in the day.

Yep Iam sure what he tells in the video is just 1% of what he did and saw....you dont become the president of the biggest biker club in the world by just bashin afew ppl...

I actually watched this, dunno how it's relevant to RXMuscle.com as he's not really a bodybuilder but it was entertaining!

PS - his daughter has Oni like facial genetics... poor girl lol

I actually watched this, dunno how it's relevant to RXMuscle.com as he's not really a bodybuilder but it was entertaining!

she looks like justin bieber?

He has competed a heap of times mate...think he was going for his pro card at one point...

He has competed a heap of times mate...think he was going for his pro card at one point...
I don't want to down play his achievements but meh... Lettuce be cereal, he's on RXMuscle because of who he is, not because of what he has accomplished as a BBer.

I don't want to down play his achievements but meh... Lettuce be cereal, he's on RXMuscle because of who he is, not because of what he has accomplished as a BBer.

Oh yea totally agree mate...I would say nearly everything in his life he has got because of who he is/was...not taking anything away from his hard work...

As bber he is murh...but as an overall interesting dude who has a love for the sport...hes great!

Agreed, I didn't watch his vids because of his BB accomplishments

brb high BF%
brb competing in master category
brb shitty bicep insertions
brb oni facial genetics

I just wanted to hear about his headstomp stories etc, and he delivered!!!