• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

"Melanotan"

Please help me

9k=
This is what I looked like when taking MII a few years ago.:)

people looking for a source, premiumpeptides still seems to be operating, surely someone around here can confirm they are still operating and reliable?

I have sent this link from Mrmalanota for CT, this guy is Irish and probably has your skin site, hope this helps.

so some random on youtube will know more than myself who personally put this into my body after YEARS of research, but he will know how my skin reacts way better than me who lived through it!

wow, some people huh, exactly how many shares and or money you have invested in these peptides, thats the proper question here

Not for me... It just says: "we are sorry but this store is down for maintenance

please try again later ..."

As in: http://www.premiumpeptides.com/

However this one looks OK but don't know any who's used it: Buy Melanotan II (Melanotan 2) 10MG from Great White Peptides
Dont google it and only type it in to the address bar

Also only head on to the website when the suns down ;)

Also that other website you posted is in the US, there is a fair chance it gets seized by customs.

Dont google it and only type it in to the address bar

Also only head on to the website when the suns down ;)

Also that other website you posted is in the US, there is a fair chance it gets seized by customs.

LOL. So you're telling me the website is technically a vampire... INTERESTING.

OK I will try that I guess. *feels like you're fucking with me* haha

So premium peptides is Aus hey.

I'm travelling to Europe in a couple of weeks, I wonder:
A) are there any UK websites which are OK
B) if I could travel with it (think not)

I am told the Premium Peptides are all good, best to contact the customer service, link, I believe the site is often down during the day. They has a good reputation, from what I can gather. Sorry CT, I was only trying to be helpful, really don't know what the issue is.

I will give Premium Peptides a try later tonight. If they can avoid customs and get me my product I will buy enough to last me a year or a year and a half depending on the storage life of M2. This sounds like my last hope of getting some M2 without going down the track of smuggling it in from O/S on my body.

Geez surely you couldn't want it that bad. Just tan naturally and slowly farrrrk

Head Kunce

I will give Premium Peptides a try later tonight. If they can avoid customs and get me my product I will buy enough to last me a year or a year and a half depending on the storage life of M2. This sounds like my last hope of getting some M2 without going down the track of smuggling it in from O/S on my body.
They ship within Australia so no customs involved

Premium Peptides is shipped within Australia so nothing is being smuggled into the country.

Maybe, but the comment was made that if it wasn't available than smuggling would be on the cards.

All this for a tan, I don't get it.

Maybe, but the comment was made that if it wasn't available than smuggling would be on the cards.

I wouldnt expect someone who isnt white as a ghost and burns immediately in the sun to understand. A lot of people dont understand why others use roids to get a bigger frame.

Not the only one... It's a fucking tan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Just got online and purchased some then, now we will just wait and see. Didn't mean to cause a stir with that smuggling comment, I wouldn't go to that level it was just a silly comment. Sorry to everyone who took it seriously.

thanks for sticking up for me Big Brah, I hate looking like a frickin ghost all the time. We live in a society where people judge you on what you look like and if you don't look normal people start singling you out to make themselves feel better, I am sick of those people. I don't want to look like dark like a European but some base color would be nice just to fit in and look normal. That is my 2c anyhow.

Well I hope it works out for you if that's what you desperately desire.
I'll spend 10 mins in the sun.

thanks for sticking up for me Big Brah, I hate looking like a frickin ghost all the time. We live in a society where people judge you on what you look like and if you don't look normal people start singling you out to make themselves feel better, I am sick of those people. I don't want to look like dark like a European but some base color would be nice just to fit in and look normal. That is my 2c anyhow.
No worries, tell us how it goes, I plan on buying a batch from them for this summer