• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Melbourne Cup

D

daniel408

Hey guys, so who are you guys backing for melbourne cup & why?

Did the sweep at work I ended up with Americain. I'm not going to watch it, it doesn't really interest me but i'll find out at work if I get money.

You want to win money?
Here are the best predictions available:

3. Dunaden
1. Americain

Then in no order:

9. Lucas Cranach
17. At First Sight
22. Tullamore
23. Niwot

Last edited:
My hats off to any woman who isn't wearing a hat today. Jeez these dolled up women in the city today make me laugh. They look like try hard poodles. 0.01% would give a rats ass about the race. I'm with them on that score too btw.

Which dick put horse racing in the sports section?

How is it not a sport? Participants train their fitness levels then compete against other participants in front of spectators.

How would you define a sport?

Jockeys are extremely tough and competitive athletes.
Horses are beautiful and graceful creatures too.
A awesome sight when a skilful jockey and horse are in full flight.

Also, thanks Dunaden, and last minute replacement jockey......profit.