• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

More of the same

MaxBrenner

Fit Food Gold Coast - Fresh Healthy Food Delivered Daily to your Door. Ph: 0422 693 702

'Our bodies have become used to eating huge meals, much more than we need to function. If we can get our bodies back to eating "normal" size portions again we believe no food will be off limits.

We recommend to eat clean 6 days a week and have one day off where you can eat whatever you like'

'CAN I FREEZE MY MEALS?
ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO FREEZE YOUR MEALS – AS THROUGH FREEZING AND DEFROSTING MEALS YOU WILL LOSE SOME OF THE NUTRIENTS . MOST OF OUR MEALS CAN BE FROZEN.'

ALL MEALS ARE BASED ON 200GM PROTEIN AND 200GM VEGETABLE OR RICE.

'We all need to forget what we've been taught over the years that the less you eat the more weight you will lose.

While this will achieve some weight loss, you are risking harming your body in the long term. Starving your body of essential nutrients can cause muscle loss and not the fat loss which is the desired result.

We need to realise that by eating 5-6 smaller meals per day with the right food types weightloss will be more easily achieved.'

hahaha yeah I've gone 'mainstream' :p

If it was mine, chocolate would be a meal option :D

BRB, prank calling that phone number...

Last edited: