• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

MRI Black Powder

Drak

Just after some opinions on this product (MRI Black powder ), friend of mine is using it and recommended it.

Any information will be helpful.

He has suggested Mri Black Powder as pre workout and protein shake as post workout.

Just after some opinions on this product (MRI Black powder ), friend of mine is using it and recommended it.

Any information will be helpful.

He has suggested Mri Black Powder as pre workout and protein shake as post workout.

Troy, you may need to read this Sir http://ausbb.com/bodybuilding-training-discussions/10261-beginners-novices-save-your.html since in one of your posts you say that you've just started training.

Spending money on stuff like Black Powder or any other powder for that matter would not be the wisest move in my opinion. Save your money and grow in knowledge so you get to know some of the ins and outs of the sport of bodybuilding as well as some really "professionally" hyped up bodybuilding supplements out there.

In my opinion the suggestion you were presented with by your friend was not right. I can discuss MRI's Black Powder but would rather focus on the other issue instead. A protein shake post workout is not what your muscles are craving but carbohydrates instead...with a very small amount of protein in a ratio of 4:1 carb to protein. I'll leave the in depth details regarding the "why" for later.

I think you'd be doing your friend a tremendous service if you introduced him to this forum where both of you can gain in knowledge simultaneously.

Thank you for your time Sir.

Fadi.

Thanks for the input Fadi, Will continue to take a look around the site and get as much info i can.

Fadi do you have a recommendation on what to eat/take in the carbs way after a training session?

And again thanks.

Thanks for the input Fadi, Will continue to take a look around the site and get as much info i can.

Fadi do you have a recommendation on what to eat/take in the carbs way after a training session?

And again thanks.

Not a problem Troy and you're most welcome Sir. Now please cast your eyes over here just for an idea if you don't mind: http://ausbb.com/nutrition-diet/8997-diet-1-2200-calorie-food-plan.html

PS: Shrek, would it be possible to make the above link a sticky please? Thank you Sir.

Fadi.

Last edited:
My partner sent a message saying he's bought some black powder (he's on a course near a gym in Dandenong and being bedazzled by flashing lights or something). My $2 swear money pig will have a few extra payments tonight :mad:. I can't even read the marketing blurb without getting cranky.

~~~~~
The Awe-Inspiring MRI Black Powder Training Effect

You enter the gym. You down your first dose of Black Powder™. In a heart beat, Black Powder "lights up" new metabolic targets! You think you feel a cellular explosion. You do! Your strength appears to skyrocket. It does. Weights seem lighter than they actually are. They are not! You attack your sets with a ferocious intensity. It never lets up. The "initial" move of your lifts seems effortless. It is. And that's just what you can feel. There's more.
It feels like your muscles recover before you even leave the gym. They do. It seems like muscle growth signals are rapidly pulsing through your body, starting from your first set. They are. You finally know what it's like to fire on all cylinders. The effect is simply devastating to your competition! Now here's the best part. As you step out of the gym, you'll have the throbbing, super-engorged, skin-ripped body as proof of what just transpired! Get used to it. It's all part of the awe-inspiring Black Powder Training Effect!
Learn more about the more potent pre-workout supplement ever conceived. Hint: It starts with ACTINOS2 IR.
Black Powder is a convergence of MRI's patented technologies, delivered in a rapid absorption pre-workout formula. Black Powder will get you amped, quickly. But there are a lot of products that stimulate your central nervous system (like a cup of coffee). Black Powder goes way beyond that. It is the most complete pre-workout formula ever conceived, spiked with ACTINOS2 IR. Here's what to expect: It literally takes a few moments for Black Powder to get absorbed and get to work. Take it no more than 30 minutes before your workout. You can actually take it right before you walk into the gym and start your first set!
The First 30 Minutes in the Gym

Warm up set? Sure go ahead. Because its good for you. But you are ready to pounce without it. Black Powder's neuromodulators (betaine anhydrous, green tea extract) and ACTINOS2 IR get you supercharged from the get go. Mood elevated. Not manic. But steady and strong. Don't worry, the neuromodulation is balanced. No jitters, and ABSOLUTELY no blood glucose concerns. The Insulin Sensitizer Blend ensures excellent cell-balance of glycogen and aminos so you're primed and fueled.
Next, you'll immediately notice that you recover rapidly between sets. That's the nitric oxide and creatine talking! Increased blood flow and nutrient delivery to your muscles give you the green light to attack the next set. ACTINOS2 IR's bombards your muscle cells with adaptive response signals that engage every fiber you have. It's go time!
Your workout is well under way. And at a pace and intensity level that you've never experienced. Keep going!

The Second Half

Between set recoveries are still there. And you're still amped. Sure, fatigue sets in on each set, but you're taking it to failure and beyond. You see, Black Powder is formulated with beta alanine, potassium bicarbonate, and sodium bicarbonate for muscle stamina and endurance. Lactic acid build up is a thing of the past. Plus the sodium and potassium you lost/metabolized in the first 30 minutes is still in ample supply.
And you feel strong. The muscle fiber has plenty of creatine at its disposal for power output and increased load capacity, with plenty of phosphates to feed your body's continual recycling of ATP. Plus you still have tons of energy (ACTINOS2 IR)! Black Powder is loaded with B vitamins and raw muscle fuel like MCTs and malic acid so your energy metabolism remains efficient and steady throughout even the toughest parts of your workout.
Recovery

No more walking off the gym floor like you just got hit by a bus. You're pumped, and your body is in balance. The arginine blend and the rapid absorption ester creatine take the lead in the repair process, and do it RAPIDLY. Physically fatigued? Sure. But not depleted. And you still have the ability to focus. You have what you need to keep going, and do it all over again. Thanks to Black Powder and ACTINOS2 IR.

I'm glad the beloved bought only a couple of single-serve sachets and not a tub ... issues aside with the manky pink scunge that foamed out of my water bottle (my fault because I thought it would dissolve more easily) and covered me in manky pink scunge before I got to the gym, it had an unspecified amount of caffeine listed as an ingredient so I only drank half.

No difference to anything, really. Won't try again, full serve or not.

have u tryed it fadi u speaking from experiance? da strongest iev used is jacked but the cum dwn sux

about MRI BLACK POWDER have u tryed? if so dose it give u a buzz like jack3D, looking for a pre work out boost with out the cum dwn lol

about MRI BLACK POWDER have u tryed? if so dose it give u a buzz like jack3D, looking for a pre work out boost with out the cum dwn lol

If you don't want the crash and heart palpitation etc, then give a cup of green tea a go 30 minutes before your workout. You can add two tea bags to a cup made up of one green and one white bag. If that's not enough, then add 15g (1 square) of Lindt 85% or 70% dark chocolate to the mix.

Lindt+chocolate.jpg

Personally I take two capsules of this:
Nicole_Favoriteth.jpg

and one to two tablets of this:

08486.jpg

Of course, I do take other supplemens but it's always better to sart small then build up if you need to.

PS: I only have the above on training days and 30 minutes before my training session. Also, I'm a big fan of magnesium aspartate which gives you measured energy and is great for your overall health.

Fadi.

Last edited: