• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

MusclePharm Products

Big Dog

Musclepharm had a mad range of supps that I really liked. However recently it seems that they are discontinued or something? Not sure what the deal is and I cant seem to find any info about this online. Anybody know what the deal is with their products? Know anywhere I can still get them?

What were these "mad supps"?

Pre-workout - Assualt
Night Time Recovery - Bullet Proof
Test Booster - Battle Fuel
Amino Recovery - Recon

All great quality products but I am hearing that they are discontinued but I can't find out whether or not thats true and/or why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally felt additional gains/less soreness from these products. Also I have heard a lot of very positive reviews from users. I dont think you can just say well this product has similar ingrediants to these other ones, therefore they can't be much different. Being said i am not familiar with any other night time recovery amino blends.

Personally felt additional gains/less soreness from these products. Also I have heard a lot of very positive reviews from users. I dont think you can just say well this product has similar ingrediants to these other ones, therefore they can't be much different. Being said i am not familiar with any other night time recovery amino blends.

Cottage cheese and peanut butter..

Yeh i have heard the peanut butter thing before... how much should i eat before bed. I am bulking and am 95 kgs... I would eat a whole jar if there was benefit.

Ok to be safe i will eat 1 jar every night

wtf?!?!? 1 jar???!!?
have u checkd / read thru the nutritional facts of peanut butter?
ofcos it is good but likewise anything thats overdosed will not have good effect but oh.. your bulking so dont really matter...

honestly in my opinion 1 jar for a day thats way too much

Honestly in my opinion I think you will find he was joking. At $7 a jar peanut butter would be an expensive supplement. Why not expeiment and make your own supplements using bulk nutrients. You haven't enjoyed supplementing until your making your own. I have two large table spoons of peanut butter every night as my treat for the record. I think the key would be to keep you carbs/fats/protein ratio in order.
Posted via Mobile Device