• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My Diet

sir-sr

Well . im just new around here but have been around awhile , trained with markos at PTC and learnt alot from that guy ! got in some good shape when training with him and then lost it all when i moved to sydney, now im in canberra and get back into things last 6 mnths . Here is my new diet , im currently around the 113kg mark at 195cm, looking to cut to about 100-105kg @ 10% bf , im at about 16% atm . current lifts are deadlift 200 bp 140 squat 160

7am : 5 eggs whites , or a whey protein shake with brocli , carrot , 100kg natural yoghurt, 50g mixed berries and 20g oats . Sometimes ill have both...

10am : 200g chicken breast with tomato ,cucumber , 1 carrot

12am : 200g chicken breast with tomato ,cucumber , 1 carrot

230: 200g chicken breast with tomato ,cucumber , 1 carrot

6pm : 200g chicken breast with tomato ,cucumber , 1 carrot

8pm : wpc protein shake with brocli, 50g mixed berries . ( 500mL water 100mL milk)

10pm : 100g cottage cheese

sometimes instead of the chicken ill have 50g tuna in olive oil and mix that in with fetta cheese , tomato , cumber and some carrot and some more olive oil .

also occasionally inbetween these meals ill have a wpc shake , if im feeling really hungry .

My workout times changes all the time but after every workout ill have a WPI shake with 50g berries ( 100ml milk 500 ml water )

Its hard for me sometimes with eating times however as i work on a 5 days on 5 days off roster and 12 hr day/ night rotation... so sleeping pattern is all screwed up , find myself shifting that eating plan into the night rather than day as i specified above.

All feed back is welcome

Diet looks fine.

The only change I would make is to have some steak instead of chicken all the time but this is purely for variety's sake.

Personally your diet looks good.........for 2 weeks

I've seen people eat like that and it doesnt last,

What shreks suggested is a start, throw in some steak,

The best thing you can do is add alot off variety,otherwise in my experiance your be eating what you shouldnt at some point.

Look at some of the ideas and recipies on here, try something new , variety will keep it exciting and more enjoyable

I'd add some red meat, the fat will do you good.
I myself do not feel strong without red meat in my diet and its not the creatine in it as I supplement that.

Well . im just new around here but have been around awhile , trained with markos at PTC and learnt alot from that guy ! got in some good shape when training with him and then lost it all when i moved to sydney, now im in canberra and get back into things last 6 mnths . Here is my new diet , im currently around the 113kg mark at 195cm, looking to cut to about 100-105kg @ 10% bf , im at about 16% atm . current lifts are deadlift 200 bp 140 squat 160

7am :On waking lemon/ apple cider vinigar in water 4 eggs whites 1 whole egg , or a whey protein shake with brocli , carrot , 100g natural yoghurt, 50g mixed berries and 20g oats 2 tea spoons organic cold pressed coconut oil. Sometimes ill have both...

10am : 200g beef skewers with capsicum onion

12Pm : 200g chicken breast broccoli, cauliflower, brussell sprouts

230: 200g chicken breast with endive, rocket baby spinach carrot onion

6pm : 200g chicken breast with tomato ,cucumber , 1 carrot

8pm : wpc protein shake with brocli (eww???), 50g mixed berries . ( 500mL water 100mL milk)

10pm : 100g cottage cheese/ 50g natural yoghurt

sometimes instead of the chicken ill have 50g tuna in olive oil and mix that in with fetta cheese , tomato , cumber and some carrot and some more olive oil .

also occasionally inbetween these meals ill have a wpc shake , if im feeling really hungry .

My workout times changes all the time but after every workout ill have a WPI shake with 50g berries ( 100ml milk 500 ml water )

Its hard for me sometimes with eating times however as i work on a 5 days on 5 days off roster and 12 hr day/ night rotation... so sleeping pattern is all screwed up , find myself shifting that eating plan into the night rather than day as i specified above.

All feed back is welcome

In bold

yeh i mant 100g yoghurt not 100kg haha...

youd be suprised how well brocli goes in protein shake , once its all blended it gives it a good taste / smell to it suprisingly ! Why the yoghurt b4 bed , should you avoid the carbs ?

yeh i mant 100g yoghurt not 100kg haha...

youd be suprised how well brocli goes in protein shake , once its all blended it gives it a good taste / smell to it suprisingly ! Why the yoghurt b4 bed , should you avoid the carbs ?

Its 50g if you get a good one its say 9% protein maybe 15-20g carbs,
I usually have kefir so most of the lactose is digested.. I would of mentioned it instead but most people dont know what it is so yoghurt is easier to understand.

It just helps with digesiton and repopulating the gut with friendly bacteria something we all dont have enough of.