• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My First 500lb Pull

HIThopper

I hit my first 500lb 229kg deadlift yesterday.Here it is

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px8mvAT9sbA]YouTube - 500 Sumo 27-12-10.mp4[/ame]

A very nice xmas present, thanks Santa!!

Thanks alot fellas, the suit def gives a little help, its not heaps but it all helps, its pretty worn in and loose now days.

I just knew you would ask that Markos!!!!!

Before I hurt my ham and switched to gear I pulled 202-205kg?????? with very ordinary technique, that was quite a while ago now though.I have been seeing a chiro who funnily enough has helped a TONNE with the hammy injury too, maybe I'll test the raw pull again sometime, for now I dont wanna risk the hammy while things are going well.

Cheers All!

If you intend on competing, make sure you finish the pull. You need to fully lock out your hips and get your chest up and shoulders back at the top.