• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My Keto Diet

Any one in QLD can get 1kg tubs of peanut butter from the markets for like $12.00/KG.

Naturally made at the markets and tastes good by the tbsp .

Iam def going to add in some natty peanut butter back into my diet....sort of been half-ass dieting for the last month - time to get shredded

I changed your plan around a little Shrek and im finding it hard to eat so much food. When i first looked at it i thought there was hardly anything there.

I have reduced the almonds for meals 3 and 4 from 30 almonds to 20 and i have completely taken the almonds from meal 5 away.

I have also only eating 3 eggs for both meals and not 4.

I am stuffed at the moment!

C'mon mate HTFU. :)

Space the meaks about 2.5 hrs apart. It's not that much food.

I will be replacing some almonds with peanut butter. I'm currently gagging on almonds farken.

Last edited:
Iam going to start my diet a fresh tomoz - plus will add in some cardio aswell - this is what mine will look like:

MEAL #1 5 whole eggs (OMEGA-3 EGGS ); add another 4 egg whites to this

MEAL #2 SHAKE: 200g tuna with 1 ? tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar)....

MEAL #3 "Lean Protein Meal": 200g tunawith 1/3-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts)

MEAL #4 SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added

MEAL #5 "Fatty Protein Meal": 8oz Salmon, Swordfish, or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar..

MEAL #6 SHAKE: 50g Whey with 1 ? tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 4 whole (Omega-3) eggs and 4 extra whites.

Pretty much the Dave Palumbo diet - changed slightly. See how it goes.

C'mon mate HTFU. :)

Space the meaks about 2.5 hrs apart. It's not that much food.

I will be replacing some almonds with peanut butter. I'm currently gagging on almonds farken.

Maybe it cause i only started yesterday arvo or something but i cant force it down hahaha. Maybe after a couple days my body will get used to it and i will be able to get some more in.

Will have to look for the Natty Peanut Butter as i just used my girlfriends normal Kraft peanut butter. Made me feel a little sick eating that though :D

Weren't you just saying HTFU?

haha PUSSY
newburn.gif

I think I overdid the carb-loading over the weekend. I was 1kg heavier than i was Friday morning.

Fuck, I just look at carbs and I gain weight.

After the comp on Saturday afternoon, I had 250gms of potatoes with my last 3 meals in lieu of the fat. (almonds etc)

On Sunday I had 200gms of pasta with meals 3,4,7 and 200gms potatos with meals 2,5.

I fucked up aye???