• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My latest bulking routine

tommyjones

What do you think about it?

MONDAY: Squats 5x5-10
Hack Squats 3x8-12
Leg Extensions: 3x15
Stiff leg Deads 4x10
Walking DB Lunges for 10 steps each leg (done for 2 rounds)

TUESDAY: Incline DB Press 4x6-10
Weighted Dips 4x6-10
Incline DB Fly's 3x8-12
Cambered bar Skullcrushers 4x6-10
Cable Pressdowns 3x15-20

OFF

THURSDAY: Weighted Chins 3x4-6
BB Rows 3x6-8
Deadlifts 3x8-10
Pulldowns reverse grip 2x 20
Cable Rows 2x10-12
BB Curl 4x8-12

FRIDAY: Seated BB Press 3x6
Seated DB Press 2x8-10
Leaning Laterals 3x10-12
Standing Calf Raise 4x10

OFF

OFF

Last set of every exercise (and possibly some others) to failure. Same weight each set. Adding weight to the bar when i hit upper rep range in all sets. 1-2 warmup sets before first exercises for given muscle group.

Also rarely if I cant go to the gym on Monday I will combine Monday's and Tuesday's routine (cutting out some exercises) and do it on Tuesday:

Squats 5x5-10
Stiff leg Deads 4x10
Incline DB Press 4x6-10
Weighted Dips 4x6-10

I know it isnt optimal, but this is really rare event.

Looks pretty good to me, although I thin deadlifts are best left for heavy sets of 1-5; for 3x8-10 you'd probably be better off with variations like SLDL, RDL or goodmornings.

sorry mates. my diet is 3700 kcal , 250g protein (meat, eggs), 100g fats (olive oil, eggs) and rest are carbs (buckwheat, brown rice, potato, veggs)

i weight currently 180 lbs (5 8 height)

I just want a solid routine

Depends. If your a beginner I wouldn't do that routine but if your not a beginner you should have a good idea by now if that will work for ya.

Looks all good to me....just get in there and start smashin it up...eat big, train hard, rest, recover and grow!

ok thanks mates.

sadly my gym is closed on monday. so i need to combine these two workouts and do them both on tuesday

MONDAY: Squats 5x5-10
Hack Squats 3x8-12
Stiff leg Deads 4x10
Walking DB Lunges for 10 steps each leg (done for 2 rounds)

TUESDAY: Incline DB Press 4x6-10
Weighted Dips 4x6-10
Incline DB Fly's 3x8-12
Cable Pressdowns 3x15-20

I would be very grateful if SB combined them together, so at least I do most important exercises... fuckin' easter ;/

Put your big exercises first.
Otherwise it is good. You may have problems doing shoulders the day after back. You may not.

i dont have time to do abs directly at gym (and also i dont want to lose focus) so i want to do BW routine at home on non-workout days.

2-3x a week

3 circuits:

V-ups
Hanging Leg Raises
Plank
Side Plank

Do you think it will be good to tighten and strengthen the midsection?

Last edited: