• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

n00bs hCG diet...

How come you decided to start training during the 30 days? How many days left? How's strength atm?

Are you still doing the hCG? How many calories are you eating atm? Why did you decide to raise it?

Start 110kg
012wq.jpg

003zqb.jpg

101.9kg 1/3/10

Last edited:
Going to drop to 100..

Thats would be a 10kg.. Loss

Start training harder + a verymeticulous metabolic typing diet and also eliminating allergic foods again..

Remember the reason i was doing this was not fat loss alone i needed to give my adrenals a rest as i was burning out...

Last edited:
what do you mean by this?

Too much training too much cortisol adrenals cant keep up... Then you crash. Only if your adrenals are already fatigued. Doesnt just happen to someone who has no underlaying health issues.

Profile for the fat shot and torso twist for the slim shot? That's classic diet marketing!
;)
But the scales don't lie. Full marks for doing it and posting yourself up. I find it educational.

Profile for the fat shot and torso twist for the slim shot? That's classic diet marketing!
;)
But the scales don't lie. Full marks for doing it and posting yourself up. I find it educational.

I didnt actually do it on prupose i forgot i took a side shot at the beggining and edited this post to include it so there was at least some visual aspect to go along with it.