• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Natural Medicines

C

chipper7777

[FONT=&quot]Hi,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

I'm new here.

My concern however is about Chinese or herbal medicines. I am trying to lose weight and have decided to go pescovegetarian. I am doing well. I just want to know if you are aware of any effected and FDA approved Chinese/Herbal Medicine for weight loss.

Another question. Is there anyone here who is a vegetarian or pesco vegetarian? If so, how long until I start losing weight.

Thank you very much in advance.

Chipper

[/FONT]

1.Why would you want it to be FDA approved?
2. FDA is america
3. what are u doing for exercise...
4. DO u understand what TCM is?
5. why have you gone pescovegetarian for what reasons.

If you went vegetarian to lose weight then it's a bad idea. If you did it for morals then keep on it (though i doubt it has anything to do with morals as you are still eating fish which is a living animal) if it is for weight loss go back to eating meat and make it a staple. Meat promotes muscle mass which makes losing weight easier in the long run. It does this by slighty increasing your resting metabolism, making you heavier for a given body fat % so you expend more energy doing anything and everything (generalization due to strength making some things easier), it makes you stronger and therefore able to do new activities and other activities for longer and better than the rest if looks are only important to you You look better when you lose fat if you have some muscle underneath, otherwise you look like a sickly anorexic person.

People lose weight on vegetarian diets because they tend to (as long as you are eating properly) eat less calories and they usually lose muscle mass as they are not taking in enough protein to reduce muscle catabolism.
Posted via Mobile Device