• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need some answers.

B

Bennett

I have WPI protein , and its 30g per serving.
Its is ok to have 60g per serving to speed up ??
Ive been told , your body cant handle 60g of protein , and ill like answers from someone who knows what they are talking about.
Thanks
Bennett

your right generally the body cant absorb masses heaps of protein in one go but after intense weights you will use most of it.

so for example i can do this ?

Morning - one scoop
10.00am - one scoop
Lunch - one scoop
After gym - two scoops
Before bed - one scoop

???

you could but without knowing your stats, diet and training anyone here would only be guessing as to whether that would be an ideal protein intake for you.

3 serves a day is going to get real expensive real fast. Also, your body needs calories, theres not much in a wpi drink. Apart from the whey, what is your diet like?

The answers here are on the money. If you were cutting fat etc go with the protein in water. If its calories you want then either by some WMS (waixy maze starch) or Oat Mass and add this to your morning after training and before bed shakes. I go one step further and add 2 whole eggs to my shakes. Other things you could throw in which i do are 30 gram quick oats for the carbs and fibre, banana's, yoghurt, MCT oils, Flaxseed oil. I also add in BCAA's and Glutamine to my post workout shake.
AZZA

i use optimum nutrition pro complex leaner gainer which is 60g of protein per serve. but it aso has the calories and yours not so much. having protein shakes that often is overkill mate. and pricey. what are you eating??

6 scoops a day.. make sure your eatin g food as well to get your protein intake. i usually just go 2 scoops at breakfast then on training days 2 scoops straight after

What are you looking to Achieve should be the question??

6 scoops a day.. make sure your eatin g food as well to get your protein intake. i usually just go 2 scoops at breakfast then on training days 2 scoops straight after

are you trying to tell him he should have 3x 60g protein drinks a day??

:/