• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New tattoos and training

CaT_SPeW

extra crispy
Recently had some work done on my back (first tattoo) and I've been avoiding the gym thinking that resting a bar on it or smooshing it on the bench is probably not a good idea. I'm not real sure if working up a big sweat with it is a good idea either as it's only a few days old. Does anyone else take a break or avoid doing certain things when they get a new tatt?

Avoid stretching the skin, and yeah i wouldn't squat with a back tattoo. I had my chest done and just tried to avoid stretching it as best i could, it hurt like a bitch too so i wasn't so keen on doing it anyway

Give it a week for anything where your on your back with weight baring down on you...

Keep applying the lotion to the skin...

Yeah it's up around my shoulder blades so most exercises id be doing would at least give it a good stretch. Damn. I've got heaps of time off work this week to train too..