• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

new to this, after some advice

K

king_rick

Hi all. I've been training for 2 years with decent gains, i'm 80kg, 6'0ft, 8% bf. I have recently hit a plateau and am considering a first cycle, not trying to go hulk but some strength and size I can hold on to would be good. Advice on test e and what anti estrogen's to use would be good, also anything else I should know is welcome. If it cant be said here pm me cheers fellas!

Pffttt...

8%...

Needs to eat more!!!

you shouldnt jump to conclusions... ive been cutting and i dont gain fat much at all never have. I eat 3500-4000 cals pd and all clean high protein food. Unless you have some advice worth listening to kindly keep it to yourself :)

you shouldnt jump to conclusions... ive been cutting and i dont gain fat much at all never have. I eat 3500-4000 cals pd and all clean high protein food. Unless you have some advice worth listening to kindly keep it to yourself :)

Sorry dude...

But your question reeks of stupid when your bf is 8%... Why are you cutting?
Your one of these lucky guys who should be training like sticky and eating like a beast ...

If 4000 is not working for you then 5000 calories a day plus heavy lifting.... NO cardio...

Same old same old... Wants to use steroids to solve the problem... Just needs to eat more...

If you don't gain fat why not eat more then and gain some muscle before you need to do a cycle.

Hi all. I've been training for 2 years with decent gains, i'm 80kg, 6'0ft, 8% bf. I have recently hit a plateau and am considering a first cycle, not trying to go hulk but some strength and size I can hold on to would be good. Advice on test e and what anti estrogen's to use would be good, also anything else I should know is welcome. If it cant be said here pm me cheers fellas!

How old are you?

all good nazzy ive just finished cutting to see how much true mass ive acheived went from 87kgs to 75kgs over 8 weeks up to 80kgs again now im done cutting (sorry should have mentioned this) I do train like crazy and never do cardio I still get ok gains just not so much recently. Im not gonna jump straight on a cycle before I exhaust all other options just seems im spending alot on supps when juice might give me more bang. I want to get to 90kgs lean before I start a cycle just after info. And GROAR im 25yo

all good nazzy ive just finished cutting to see how much true mass ive acheived went from 87kgs to 75kgs over 8 weeks up to 80kgs again now im done cutting (sorry should have mentioned this) I do train like crazy and never do cardio I still get ok gains just not so much recently. Im not gonna jump straight on a cycle before I exhaust all other options just seems im spending alot on supps when juice might give me more bang. I want to get to 90kgs lean before I start a cycle just after info. And GROAR im 25yo

How did your cut go... Weight loss was pretty extreme for a natty...12kg in 8 weeks likely resulted in a fair bit of muscle loss...

Also if yous are 8% you will be ripped!

8% is an epic achievement for us bigger guys... Actually I doubt if I could do it natty...

A better goal for you would be 10% @ 90kg.... If you tried you would prolly end up at 8% at 90kg anyway...

As an aside...

Stop using all the sups you currently use...

Eat 1000 cals a day more then you do now... Wait 4 weeks.... If your weight does not increase 500 grams a week... Then add another 1000 cals to your daily intake...

Keep adding till you achieve weekly weight gain...

When on the gear you will need to know these numbers anyway...

You need to have a calorie excess to increase lean mass... At 8% bf natty you have a license to eat way beyond the rest of us...

yeah cut went good im pleased i probs did lose a bit of muscle but i didnt notice it. 8% is after cut was sitting at 12% before cut. I agree that 8% is a bit low. I'm gonna change my diet a bit ill try 4500 if that fails 5000 more likely cheers for the input, ill probly give it another year or so while I change diet and research who knows I might decide against juice

6'0 180lb

lol

I know im a bit light mate and I dont mind constructive criticism, but with 20+ yrs experience your lifts should be way higher I bench more than that, not giving you shit just seems off

There is no science behind it but generally speaking there seems to be a consensus that its best to aim for an average of 500gms weight loss a week... More then that tends chew into your lean mass.. but everyone is different...

I know im a bit light mate and I dont mind constructive criticism, but with 20+ yrs experience your lifts should be way higher I bench more than that, not giving you shit just seems off

Look at his weight and compare it to his dead lift and squat...

A lot of things are off with Oni, according to him he's been lifting weight from the womb, had a 15 year cycling career, 10 year drug cartel career and has been a fireman with 27" quads @ 64kg and has used every drug known to man but is not a heavy user, all at the age of 22.

Last edited:
A lot of things are off with Oni, according to him he's been lifting weight from the womb, had a 15 year cycling career, 10 year drug cartel career and has been a fireman with 27" quads @ 64kg and has used every drug known to man but is not a heavy user, all at the age of 22.

lol sounds just a tad off, POSER

Bottom line use gear if you want but by the information given you seem like you have plenty of ability left to gain naturally at much less risk.

Setting my training experience as 20+ years, the gift that keeps on giving
Spend the money you were going to spend on gear, on burgers. A full 16 week cycle is ~$1000. That's 500 extra McDoubles over 16 weeks or an extra 5 every day.

Will 5 extra McDoubles a day give you better gains than steroids? If so, why spend the money on something less effective?

Yea you'll sell him on the idea of 5 mcdoubles a day for 16 weeks vs injecting once a week.