• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Next cycle

aussie3105

Hi fellas havent been on here for awhile, just after some opinions on my next cycle from some of the experienced tren users im planning on the following

week 1-12 750mg test E
week 1-8 400mg tren A
week 1-4 dbol @ 40mg/ day
week 1-12 caber 1mg/ week
week 5-11 hcg 500iu/ week

week 15-19 nolva @ 40/40/20/20
week 15-19 clomid @ 50/25/12.5/12.5

With 8 weeks of Tren A, wont you get sick of EOD/or ED jabs?

Fair play if you can tolerate that many pokes for 8 weeks.

Will be a monster cycle and will give plenty of growth if all else is nailed.

Well i can tell you right now you will have bad sides. Hight test and tren is suicide.

12 weeks 125-250mg test e
12 weeks tren e 600mg

Wont even notice any sides, well some..but not full blown tren kamakaze sides

my biggest concern is I already suffer from anxiety so I dont want to make it worse any other sides im not too worried about

Stay the fuck away from tren then

Sides you can expect with test, bad insomnia, anxiety, mood swings, bad night sweats. With low test these shouldnt be as noticeable, but if u already have anxiety tren will wreck you

Stay the fuck away from tren then

Sides you can expect with test, bad insomnia, anxiety, mood swings, bad night sweats. With low test these shouldnt be as noticeable, but if u already have anxiety tren will wreck you

Fucking this
If you don't want sides just take 250mg year round and accept that's how big you're going to get. Which is still pretty fucking big

If a year of solid roiding doesn't have you looking good then take up golf or sewing

ok fellas can you recommend what I should run with my test that isn't going to give me any grief in the anxiety department previous cycles are as follows
cycle 1
sus250 10 week @500mg/ week

cycle 2
test E 12 weeks@500mg/week

cycle 3
test e 12 weeks @750mg/ week

cycle 4
test e 12 weeks @ 750mg/ week anapolan week1-4 @50mg/day

I can get my hands on nearly everything I have 30ml of boldenone but I decided against running it due to the anxiety effects

im at 104kg now at around 15%bf goals are to get to 120kg @10%bf you've got me worried about the tren now, will Xanax and vailum help if the anxiety gets bad or what

Honestly, 12 weeks things are just starting to get good and then you stop and are shut down
Just take 250mg for 6 months then increase the dose to 500mg

You could start 2 weeks with Tren A and if the sides are bearable switch to Tren E. You'll be less of a pin cushion then. Think of it as frontload.

im at 104kg now at around 15%bf goals are to get to 120kg @10%bf you've got me worried about the tren now, will Xanax and vailum help if the anxiety gets bad or what

Taking one drug to counter effect the side of another is not a great strategy. You end up with a polypharmacy of drugs in your system adding even more stress to an already stressed body.

Honestly, 12 weeks things are just starting to get good and then you stop and are shut down
Just take 250mg for 6 months then increase the dose to 500mg

Got to agree this is a good example of a slow and steady cycle at a sensible dose that will yield solid and genuine maintainable gains. Longer at a lower dose is better in my opinion.

No stay away from them.

Could go a classic test deca dbol cycle, will put on alot of size

This is also great advice. A classic time and tested cycle that WILL work without crazy sides.