• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

NFL playoffs

Yes, some awaesome touchdowns, second match ok until 24-all. SF Qback is a great athlete, as well as baseballer.

Seattle also has a great Qback.

SP, looks like 4 from 4 for you. You should have had a bet on all up for 4 matches, although three of winners were ridiculously short odds.

next week
falcons at home versus 49ers
patriots at home verus ravens

I'm hoping the superbowl will be ravens verus 49ers

I would not have a clue next week, but hope it is a 49ers versus new england final and 49ers win superbowl.

Hard to believe 49ers could win after seattle smashed them 2 or 3 weeks ago.

well done 49ers. Took the 3.5 point deficit and scraped in.

I think they will win superbowl. If i remember right, they smashed New England over there not long ago, assuming New England win.

well- i picked it- 49ers v Ravens superbowl.
I think the Ravens are peaking at the right time, should be an awesome match.

Not quite.

"next week
falcons at home versus 49ers
patriots at home verus ravens

I'm hoping the superbowl will be ravens verus 49ers"

I was just referring to the games- i.e. Falcons are at home playing 49ers, patriots are at home against ravens.

No tip from me, but hoping 49ers smash em. Will be a remarkable story for Qback.

I think 49ers wil be favorite, but Baltimore had already twice defied odds.

49ers by 4.

I was so nervous today. Heart was going a million beats per second. Especially right at the end when they were only like 7 yards out!