• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Old Muscle Mayhem Site? Anyone?

Ausyank

Anyone here ever go to Muscle Mayhem back in its heyday.
I used to be a regular there and wanted to see if theres anyone here who might remember the place.
Its Chad Nicholls site. I think its still up but nobody uses it.

Its funny how forums are up and down there has been a few ive been on that have been busy as anything and then just nothing...they just die...

This is prob the best little forum ive been on...would like to see some more bodybuilders on here tho...

It was fun back in 01-02. I knew Chad from the Mr Missouri contest, good guy.
I like this place too, its the only bodybuilding site I go to.
I also like that its run on VBulletin.
The other site I frequent (gore site) uses it too.

I remember that site, also SSB, CE, the old anabolicwarrior board and was a recent member of chemicalsoldier, a vet on the last 2 boards.