• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Olympia 2012

Lfs2shrt2bsml

Judging by the pre judging Phil Heath is in his own league again with Kai green looking at a 2 nd place. did anyone else watch it today and who will b watching tomorrow??

I would love for him to win though! CARN GRAPEFRUIT MAN! lol

How do you lads watch this??? I want to see it tomorrow!

I would love for him to win though! CARN GRAPEFRUIT MAN! lol

How do you lads watch this??? I want to see it tomorrow!

Mrolympia.com

Finals are on at about 2:30pm our time. Free streaming. Watched the prejudging replay tonight.

Thanks Mr Sky! Will tune in!

Kai looks amazing. Dat back :eek:

Phil Heath will be hard to beat, but Kai looks sensational

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348965551.429820.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348965566.646257.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348965577.503631.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348965590.075740.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348965600.386154.jpg

Ahhhh i'm stuck on a Mine site and I cannot watch :( Has Phil been out yet Jo? Wonder if he has filled out over night.

He was just on, looks the same as pre judging but fantastic conditioning. He still looks the goods lol

Kai came in sharper today & just smashed it outta the arena, best poser by far!

Roelly & Rhoden bothed looked sensational Naughty, agree!