• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

On the brink of starting

username0

My story is,
Ive been lifting for 2 years now, been hard at it for over a year going 5 days a week. Cut back to 3-4 days last couple months due to footy.
Have put on quite a bit of size and shape and am putting in the effort, research and diet planning. Im always trying to improve and stick to form.
Growing is still very slow.

Im 26, weight 81kg and use creatine monohydrate on cycle and shock program (3 weeks 8g, 1 week off 3 days 20g) and WPC 3 times daily along with 200 or so grams of protein and loads of carbs on training days (particularly after footy training).

I feel my diet is consistent and clean enough to start my first steroid cycle, am nervous about it still. Hoping to start off small and see if it can kick start my gains.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should wait at least another 4 years. Two years of training you still haven't found out what works best for you yet

Yeah you could research even further into different training methods, i can't say wether or not this will be the answer for you, but you could always try that before hitting the good stuff;)

Fact is you will hit your goals quicker on the juice, thats what the drugs are designed for and i use them continuously, i never come off anymore cause i feel better on them so common sense prevails and tells me to do what makes me feel good both physcologically and physically. A lot of guys give roids a bad rap and talk novices out of it, but you'll never get that with me dude cause i know they work and i've seen physiques completely revamped within months of first initial steroid use, these guys may have never ever seen these results without the gear.

Get nervous, get over it and get on it! Roids r to gain weight, roids r to loose weight, roids r for fun haha

Yeah you could research even further into different training methods, i can't say wether or not this will be the answer for you, but you could always try that before hitting the good stuff;)

Fact is you will hit your goals quicker on the juice, thats what the drugs are designed for and i use them continuously, i never come off anymore cause i feel better on them so common sense prevails and tells me to do what makes me feel good both physcologically and physically. A lot of guys give roids a bad rap and talk novices out of it, but you'll never get that with me dude cause i know they work and i've seen physiques completely revamped within months of first initial steroid use, these guys may have never ever seen these results without the gear.

Amen to that! I absolutely agree, they have done wonders for me over the years - I stay on indefinitely too, going on for 12 weeks then off for 12 weeks back and forth IMO completely fucks you mentally!
You keep thinking you are only going to grow when you are "on" then loose it all when "off" and thats exactly what happens. Bodybuilding is all about year round consistancy - Diet,Training,Drugs -its a lifestyle . If you can adhere to this then you will make outstanding gains. Just educate yourself and don't do anything dumb