• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Oznut's Thingy-ma-jig for 2013

Training starts tomorrow. Been busy getting as much gear setup at home as I can so I can hit the ground running. Also, sore from benching chicks weight yesterday. It's gunna be a long road back to where I was.

31/12.

So after being crook, not eating and losing weight, today was the first day back into it. Starting very light so I can concentrate on form as I've got no spotter anymore (my wife doesn't count).

Squats: 5x5@50
Deads: 5x5@65

The plan is to work legs twice a week but just ease into it. Next session will add lunges and go from there.

Oz.

Weight sitting steady at 100kg even with my appetite back. Ideally, I'd like to maintain this weight while dropping some body fat and then go from there.

Beer free week so far (I know it's only Tuesday), sitting at 105kg. My diet is fucked and will be all week until the weekend. Training is going well though.

Sitting at 104kg comfortably, damaged a muscle in my shoulder so can't train. The physio told me today that my upper traps are too large, inner back muscles are unstable. Working on fixing a few little issues like that but in all, going well. Not too fussed about what numbers I'm lifting, just making sure that what I'm lifting I'm doing correctly.

Also, can we be "assisted" in this comp (wink wink)?

Sitting at 104kg comfortably, damaged a muscle in my shoulder so can't train. The physio told me today that my upper traps are too large, inner back muscles are unstable. Working on fixing a few little issues like that but in all, going well. Not too fussed about what numbers I'm lifting, just making sure that what I'm lifting I'm doing correctly.

wish i was 104kg id be so fucking happy im only 24 kg off smashing the food tho lol

look after your shoulder strengthin those inner muscles. Ive had\have bursitis in my right shoulder it sucks but i have learnt the weight doesnt matter form is key .

also assisted ?? hell no whats wrong with you ? you didnt offer me some "assistence" lol

How are you correcting (or got told to correct) that muscle imbalance? I think I have a similar thing.

Just have to work on the smaller muscle groups. They've spoken about strapping my traps so I don't over use them, work the muscles that need to be working and not just relying on a bigger muscle group so much. I've even had to change the way I walk, sit, stand, bend, just about had to re learn how to function in the upper body. Already I feel stronger in the mid back area, just more controlled.