• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

peptide - GHRP6 & GRF1-29

megatron

Well before anyone says 'strong first post', i'v been a lurker here for a while,

Been training since 14, currently 26yo 85kg @ 5.9, although everyone tells me i look heavier than 85.

Looking to start using peptides -

I'v been looking at using 100mcg ghrp6 & 50mg grf1-29 2x a day (morning and post workout, which is pretty much almost before bed). Looking to run this for 6+ months.

They say take ghrp6 on a empty stomach - is taking amino acids/bcaa during workout okay, then shoot the ghrp6, then protein and eat? or should i ditch the bcaa and just use water?

so being my first post, i know someone is going to say something about my diet and etc.

Diet,
Meal 1 -
6 eggs, 2 yolks
toast or oats
banana
1 scoop whey

meal 2 - 5
200g meat (~50g protein) (chicken, kanga, steak, tuna)
carbs (~40) (potato, rice, pasta)
i cook up about 1 kg of greens everyday consisting of spinach, green beans, brocolli and spread it throughout the meals

Meal 6
yoghurt or cottage cheese
protein shake with flaxseed oil

supps,
multi
vitamin d
vitamin c
zinc
spirulina
DHEA 200mg (prescribed)

bodybuilding supps
creatine, glutamine, beta alanine, citruline, bcaa and whey

how long have you been on that meal plan? or is that the proposed one to go with the peps?

My meal plans are always similar to this and very clean whether bulking or dieting. I just adjust cals.

I believe in keeping foods simple and plain. Iv been eatting like this for years. But this specific one since feb - not incl pwo shakes and etc

lol, i do enjoy having maccas, steak, parma etc here and there whenever i crave it, but other than that food doesnt amaze me. just abit of herbs and flavor and im happy.

you can take peptides any time irrespective of food

i heard ghrp6 is best on empty stomach?

Well before anyone says 'strong first post', i'v been a lurker here for a while,

Been training since 14, currently 26yo 85kg @ 5.9, although everyone tells me i look heavier than 85.

Looking to start using peptides -

I'v been looking at using 100mcg ghrp6 & 50mg grf1-29 2x a day (morning and post workout, which is pretty much almost before bed). Looking to run this for 6+ months.

They say take ghrp6 on a empty stomach - is taking amino acids/bcaa during workout okay, then shoot the ghrp6, then protein and eat? or should i ditch the bcaa and just use water?

so being my first post, i know someone is going to say something about my diet and etc.

Diet,
Meal 1 -
6 eggs, 2 yolks
toast or oats
banana
1 scoop whey

meal 2 - 5
200g meat (~50g protein) (chicken, kanga, steak, tuna)
carbs (~40) (potato, rice, pasta)
i cook up about 1 kg of greens everyday consisting of spinach, green beans, brocolli and spread it throughout the meals

Meal 6
yoghurt or cottage cheese
protein shake with flaxseed oil

supps,
multi
vitamin d
vitamin c
zinc
spirulina
DHEA 200mg (prescribed)

bodybuilding supps
creatine, glutamine, beta alanine, citruline, bcaa and whey

try the AMINO GF-2 it is a blend of ghrp-6 and cjc 1295 (Mod GRF 1-29)

GHRP-6 1.3 mg
Mod GRF 1-29 1.2 mg

mix it with 1ml (100iu) of bac water and take 30 iu every day

i thought cjc1295 and ghrp6 is not stable together in the same solution? it seem it is one of your own products, although i wouldnt mind trying it

and you're located in the USA, it wont pass through our customs - although i wish i was paying that price for it.

Put a bubble in between the two compounds and you can keep them as long as you want :)

I don't know about them not being stable together though... GHRP6/2 is a very small compound I doubt it would break down. The GRF is longer and has more chances of breaking down but I still think it's very slim from a chem standpoint. Would I mix hGH or IGF-1? Hell no. There will be breakdown of the peptide

i thought cjc1295 and ghrp6 is not stable together in the same solution? it seem it is one of your own products, although i wouldnt mind trying it

and you're located in the USA, it wont pass through our customs - although i wish i was paying that price for it.
our chemist use a special buffer technique to mix the blends. we cant expose what we do to prevent Chinese peptide companies from cloning our technology

and we have no problem with customs

Last edited:
How? No one seems to be getting any peptides through aus boarders lately esp with what is happendin here atm. If it gets stopped it will get seized.

Send me a sample and if it gets through id pay for it.
I know of little techniques foreign companies use to get through customs - still risky from what I know.

Last edited:
Although there is a chance of it coming through, but if it gets inspected it will get siezed.

Rather not risk my $

Although there is a chance of it coming through, but if it gets inspected it will get siezed.

Rather not risk my $

Yeah - cheap or not, it ain't worth the hassle.

Would be interesting to see how many deliveries IronManPeptides make successfully to Oz vs. amount of deliveries that get siezed.

Either way, would be hard to verify i guess...