• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Peptide help. Please

M

Mofromoz

Hi all.

From a little bit of research I believe peptides are not the preferred supp around here.

However can can anyone help me with this? I have decided I want to give it a go and seems like gyro-2 plus mod grf1-29 is the way to go.
I can go into more detail on e I find someone knowledgable enough and willing to give some advice.

Let me know.
Thank you

Knew this was coming. I have read up about it and would rather the peps for various reasons. Hope that's ok with you

Fair nuff dude... You rich dude?

64250_10151566997051147_176793930_n.jpg

Not sure why you are so against. Also if it's not for you why do you bother replying ? Go have a look at the uk and us forums, everyone's so helpful and have decent conversations. If it's not for you as you have stated a. Million times just let it be!!!

google protopeptides if you want info.. Read it and try and understand it. if you have questions after that, fire away. I'd just be regurgitating a lot of that off the bat anyway.

This is what I posted up in auk forum. Haven't had a reply yet.

Hi all
so I have been reading for a little while and would appreciate some help.

Used to to be a big boy and lost over 55kgs about a year ago now. Have been exercising and maintained the weight I have taken off.
been exercising to put on a bit of muscle and reduce my body fat%. A mate of mine suggested peps as an extra supplement ,
I have had issues with my left shoulder and my knees are not the best right now. Could be due to the amount of weight I kept on for so long or just usual joint niggles.

My my understanding is I can use ghrp2 and mod Grf 1-29 in a stack to stimulate natural gh within my body which will eventually lead to added muscle mass but also the use of these peps will elevate joint issues.

Have be I got this correct ?

I usually train first thing in the morning Monday wed Friday weights Tuesday Thursday HIIT cardio. Saturdays can be either or. Mainly cardio tho.

I would drink rink a per workout mixed with BCAA pre workout and a protein shake post workout for recovery. I believe my food intake during the day is ok. ..

My questions are as follows.

Have i I got this right? As in what I need to use to achieve what I need ?
do I still continue to train the same way?
Do you still use things like pre workout /bcaa/protein ?
How frequent do I need to jab myself ?
any recommended websites that will deliver to Australia ?

i think I have asked all questions needed. Let me know if I have missed anything.

Thank you.

It's expensive and takes quite a while to show results..

You should pin 3 times a day. Morning, pwo and night. You workout the same. Take the same shit.

How long have you been doing weights ?

I do believe my posts have vanished *poof* into thin air ;)

Just a tip... and just the tip : Don't be asking for sources putang.

I been doing weights for 2 years or so now. Have done before just on and off. How come ?
Also how long is the 5mg vial of ghrp meant to last?

100mcg per dose. 100 mcg is 1/10th of a ml, if you reconstitute properly. youll use 300mcg of EACH peptide per day if you dose as stated above.

Ill leave the maths to you.

peptides don't do what you're trying to achieve

I think you might be wasting your time champ.

I was going to offer some advise as to a safer alternative to achieving his goals but why bother.