• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pick up lines u have heard used on you

hahha no luck boys.... ive been out with her twice and she has told me she just wants to be freinds with me hmmm shes actually a really nice girl.. id like to say ive smashed her but honestly cant say i have...

ok now i await my flaming for making freinds with a chick off a dating site.

Enough with the emails, just post up the bloody pics for fuck sake! ;)

oasis.com is it... Thanks, I'll check it out.

Cheers,
Mike

Michael: ask your new friend out for drinks on this St Paddy's Day and enlist the good ol' wingman Mr Alcohol to help you out. :p That bod is too good to only try once.

hahha no luck boys.... ive been out with her twice and she has told me she just wants to be freinds with me hmmm shes actually a really nice girl.. id like to say ive smashed her but honestly cant say i have...

ok now i await my flaming for making freinds with a chick off a dating site.

1249.jpg

That chloroform pic never fails to amuse me Dizzle. You always pull it out at just the right time.

That's what she said.

I've seen guys do it that way Pistachio. Why do you always make it so hard? That's what she said.

micheal at least u tried.. thats all that counts..
Did u find out at least if she's into guys with
body? money? looks? etc or dare i say it "personality"?
Its gotta be one of those!! :D

heh i knew my comment would kill this thread, i just cant take the internet seriously anymore no matter how much i try