• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Planning to Stay Natty?

Plans to Stay Natural?

• Total voters

walt

DuffProteinMan
Anyone else planning to stay natural and actually compete?

Or am i the only one?

I would vote "not natural, don't want to compete" but it wasn't there
So I voted for "do I even lift"

I am natural..

I plan to use later on down the track..

For now, natural though.

I thought if you were "natural" and competed it just meant you took steroids but kept it on the down low

Can't we get the forum back to a half respectable level..

Hyjak.. stop trolling.

Leave it to the Off Topic section.

Back on topic now.

I think this is on topic:
"There are tested and untested meets, but no drug free meets"
I think this would apply to bodybuilding as well

I think this is on topic:
"There are tested and untested meets, but no drug free meets"
I think this would apply to bodybuilding as well

now THATS some quality trolling.

I will never use, probably never compete also.

Buddy do you think you will always stay natural or in the back of your mind do you think taking steroids will be inevitable if you compete?

Buddy do you think you will always stay natural or in the back of your mind do you think taking steroids will be inevitable if you compete?

i do plan to stay natty for life. I would be very sastified knowing I did the work.

Im not arrogant to say there is no steroids in natural bodybuilding... but i guess ill face that decision when i actually compete. (as in whether i actually want to use drugs and compete in untested or stay natural). Ill just add it is very tempting even now to get on drugs to speed things up, if i wasn't set on competiting naturally, yeah...

I suppose issue is the word "natural" though buddy. If you used now, technically you would be competing natural in 18 months.

Its the same as PL. Some guys build massive numbers on gear, hop off, get it out of their systems and then lift with the IPF, THE tested fed.

Im not a BBer, so I didnt vote. Plus im on HRT, so......

I suppose issue is the word "natural" though buddy. If you used now, technically you would be competing natural in 18 months.

Its the same as PL. Some guys build massive numbers on gear, hop off, get it out of their systems and then lift with the IPF, THE tested fed.

Im not a BBer, so I didnt vote. Plus im on HRT, so......

yes there is no way of knowing whether the natural competitors have actually used gear or not. But it would be stupid for me to go in the untested fed as a natural.

I don't plan on doing gear. Not for any reason other than I cant be bothered learning enough about it before I would use it. Not that I am ever going to compete in BBing anyway. Beauty pageants for men are not my thing. Will probably give powerliftng a go one day.

I'll stay clean but I don't know whether I'll compete again or not.

I have nothing against gear, it is just a tool to get a result but the circumstances just never suited me. There used to be good clean gear everywhere and no good information (there was a time that the interweb didn't exist) and now there's plenty of information but bikies are making the gear. Last time I checked the black market wasn't taking it's 'duty of care' seriously.