• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pleae Help Me with program using my equipment

addz

Hey I am going to start working out after 3 months of running 1 hour every night and 30mins bag work I have shed a butt load of fat. I was 115kg at the start of January and am now 94kg, the down side is I have lost allot of my strength which is affecting me at work.

This is me now:

This is me in 1 year:

Yeah right... but this is the type of body I want to aim for anyway, I don't want too much bulk because I train in wing chun kung fu and since this style isn't based around brute strength I need to keep the mass down but would love to be half as cut as this guy.
My sifu advised me to concentrate on my triceps and back so maybe i could train these twice as much as my other muscle groups, not sure how that works.

This is the equipment I have to work with:

Lat pull down machine with seated row

Boxing Bag stand With dips, chin up, Abb leg lift station

Incline/Flat bench and preacher seat

I cant afford to join a gym so I crammed my equipment in to my small house, I don't have any leg equipment but hope I can get good results using dumbbells and barbells.

My current diet is:
Breakfast: Oats and muesli with milk
Lunch: 100grams of tuna, 2 pieces of toast, 1 tomato.
Afternoon snack: banana or peach or apple
Dinner: meat and veggies (mainly fish or chicken and 1 day of red meat)

Would love some professional advice on a good workout plan using all my equipment and maybe even some diet advice. I will keep updating with progress pictures.
Thanks, Adrian.

How much weight do u have? i.e what do dbs go upto, how much weight in weight plates do you have? If not much this may limit progress

How much weight do u have? i.e what do dbs go upto, how much weight in weight plates do you have? If not much this may limit progress

16x5kg
4x10kg
and heaps of small ones
I probably will need to get some more later, i used to cram heaps of 5kg ones when i needed to

Last edited:
Jesus christ, if you're 94kg how tall are you???

Also if "addz" is a nickname for Adam there might be a problem. KungFooGoo thinks there can be only 1 Adam on Ausbb

Adrian :D yeah i know i need to eat more, you should of seen me jan 1'st i was way too fat, losing the fat was my first priority.
What is good meal plan to cut up? including a good protein shake I dont want one that will put on weight just a low carb low kj protein.

Last edited:
lol

Good for you addz, you've already done so well! Congrats on the weightloss!

Check out the threads about nutrition & beginners programs at the front end of the forum?

They will definitely help you out.

You're eating for fat loss at present. You need to start eating more, if your goal is now to add muscle mass.

Excellent goal to have, given your accomplishments so far, I have no doubt you'll get there ;)

Read the beginners programs, work with what you've got, my equipment is not enough either, but have found training buddies in my area & we use eachothers equipment :) Just a thought.

Start a training log & never be afraid to ask questions!

Good luck, look forward to seeing your progress :)

buddy, here's a thought, instead of following my every post & making bullshit snotty nosed comments to every single one, like a naughty child who wants attention, why don't you respond to adzz & offer him some advice on the things he's asked???

He has been in serious fatloss mode for almost 3 months & has done remarkably well. He's switching gears now & wants to become muscular. If he wants to do heavy weight training, he's going to need to eat WAY more than what he's listed there.

Adzz, there are some good people here, who will provide you with really beneficial advice & support to help you along the way to your goals.

I really do look so forward to seeing the changes :)

adzz didnt say how much he eats only what he eats, so really you shouldn't be telling him to eat more if you don't even know how much he eats. Your just jumping on the bandwagon.

I think he needs to cut more weight before he starts to put mass on..

Last edited by a moderator: